Turkey Creek Trees Inventory is available again

Turkey Creek

5 year old buck +
Hey everyone just a heads up we turned the crowd loose on the inventory for Turkey Creek Trees this morning. I certainly appreciate all the customers we have on here and if your new to Habitat Talk come check us out!

turkeycreektrees.com

I think I bought a peach tree from you 4-5 years ago. Is there any way to look up what I got? It did very well this year, wish I would have thinned it a little heavier, though!

I think I bought a peach tree from you 4-5 years ago. Is there any way to look up what I got? It did very well this year, wish I would have thinned it a little heavier, though!
Sure sound slike contender peach. Peaches I hear are hard to get good fruit without alot of spraying. Contender is about as good as it gets. Little to no leaf curl issues.

Ordered from turkey creek the past 2 years, very happy with your trees, customer support, and shipping. Empires and williams pride are doing great.

PM me your info and I will see if I can find it. We have changed book keeping systems in the last 3 years so it might be tough, but I will certainly try.