Tractor pics?

Is that a perfecta cultivator on the back? How does the rolling basket do with rocks? Does it really help push them down into the soil?
It's just a disc ripper. Most our ground is pretty flat, 0-3% slopes. If there's a sensitive spot I just lift it up and go over it. Those baskets aren't intended to push rocks, just help level. They do pick up rocks though. I keep a heavy bar on the truck and punch them out if they get wedged or get all the way inside. All my plots are throw and mow, using a mower and utv sprayer. I'd make the plot in that pic a little bigger, but it's one of our best arrowhead spots.

11240140.JPG

Well that's just showing off 🙂
Hey just a trail cam pic. Guys like seeing tractors. :)

I'm envious of a lot of the stuff in this thread. Some cool equipment for sure.

These are my most used pieces, 2000 Kubota M8200 with a Woods 7’ FPS. I also have a 7’ mower that’s used quite a bit as well as a couple of old all purpose plows, a harrow and a 7 food drag that rarely get used any more.
IMG_0823.jpeg

New drill for the orange crush.jpegdrill with tractor.jpegtractor and flail mower.JPGmoving a stand on the east.jpeg
cabin.jpeg
front of UTV.jpg
back of UTV.jpg

Kubota L3560 HSTC - Love that cab.

Lots of implements I do not have pics of: PHD, Grapple, 6' Roller Crimper, tiller, disk, drag, cultipacker. The flail mower and drill have pretty much replaced the need for tillage tools. No more row crops for me. 90% + no-till these days.

Last edited:
View attachment 63016View attachment 63017View attachment 63018View attachment 63019
View attachment 63021
View attachment 63022
View attachment 63023

Kubota L3560 HSTC - Love that cab.

Lots of implements I do not have pics of: PHD, Grapple, 6' Roller Crimper, tiller, disk, drag, cultipacker. The flail mower and drill have pretty much replaced the need for tillage tools. No more row crops for me. 90% + no-till these days.
How does the flail mower compare to the brush hog/shredder?

bill

How does the flail mower compare to the brush hog/shredder?

bill
I like mine allot. It shreds everything instead of cutting and slinging it out. Makes a great mulch with even coverage. Safer to operate too. I have a side shift on mine.....and it works pretty well to mow along trails and around my buildings. I'd buy it again.

My first tractor was delivered today.
2023 Bobcat CT2035 with loader and bucket, box blade, pallet forks, and stump bucket. Figured that would get me a good start this year. Hoping to add a grapple next year.
a5ecb584847a2cfc873584fc529d87dc.jpg

adcc025827bb617379da3b4188d72548.jpg

19b531108d345b3e54ee70cc23627551.jpg

ca83696dcf61c886f8b81b612bd4a2b7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Curious to know how well the stump bucket works for you, I've always looked at them and thought it would be nice, just didn't know how effective they would be.

Curious to know how well the stump bucket works for you, I've always looked at them and thought it would be nice, just didn't know how effective they would be.

Initial run worked well. I had to try it out!
Took out a small tree and a small stump no problem. Definitely, a technique to using it. Plan on digging a couple water holes with it next.

My first tractor was delivered today.
2023 Bobcat CT2035 with loader and bucket, box blade, pallet forks, and stump bucket. Figured that would get me a good start this year. Hoping to add a grapple next year.
a5ecb584847a2cfc873584fc529d87dc.jpg

adcc025827bb617379da3b4188d72548.jpg

19b531108d345b3e54ee70cc23627551.jpg

ca83696dcf61c886f8b81b612bd4a2b7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Is this like getting a new Nintendo for Christmas as a 9 year old magnified by 10,000? Congrats on the new rig!

I’ve had my tractor for 4 years now and I’m still like a kid in a candy store every time I have a project.

Attachments

• IMG_4094.jpeg
    IMG_4094.jpeg
    644.3 KB · Views: 22
DIESEL THERAPY

I took this picture of a good friend of mine operating my tractor clearing a area that contains lots of native forbs. Taken about a year ago and really looking forward to getting back at habitat work now that spring is here!

Picture makes the tractor stability look a bit sketchy but being there it was fine. Tires are filled, had some ballast on the 3pt and he was crawling over a cut stump. All that being said I am still a "nervous Nellie" watching others run my tractor.

DSC04940.JPG

You should be a little nervous on lumpy ground and having a loader that can lift like those found on these lightweight tractors. I have been on three wheels many a time when lifting with my loader on some sketchy ground. I also have loaded tires and a cab......and always have an implement on the rear for ballast. Still I can pick up a long tree that would tip that tractor over if not careful. Having a healthy dose of nerves is likely a good thing.