To late to fertilize

Ncwoodsman

A good 3 year old buck
I got some antler king clover fuel on sale and was wondering if it is to late to apply it to some clover plots in Tennessee.

On clover? I would not bother now. Put it out late winter, early spring.

ds
I got some antler king clover fuel on sale and was wondering if it is to late to apply it to some clover plots in Tennessee.
What's in it?

ds

What's in it?
I tried looking into it to answer the question. It is not a registered fertilizer product so it has very little nutrients and/or they are choosing not to register it and have a guaranteed analysis. I would be willing to bet it is likely just molasses and some form of kelp. I did find an Amazon comment that said it was 0-0-32. I have no idea if that is true or not.

To answer the original question, you are probably fine with using it if you want to. I am not sure about your guys' soil temps in Tennessee, but you are probably still getting some microbial activity if the soil temps are above 48 degrees. If you don't use it, don't let it freeze over the winter and use it in the spring.

It says to use 2 at planting time and up to 1 every month per acre. I would wait until things wake up in the spring.