Time to lighten up - Laughter is good medicine Part II

I mean... Bout a minute is good enough for me! 😂 😂 😂

Any more than that is just extra work. As my brother always says, "I am not in it for her" but he says lots of things, like pee in her butt, woman like that.

I think she's Gross. But, you guys are welcome to disagree.

Some like chocolate chip, some like vanilla or strawberry.

1a9dd27552bd2b101b29a996ee832f0f.jpg

LOL! All they would do is raise their taxes and find somewhere new to spend it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She needed 8pts... so she scored the first 8 points! Simply amazing!

It was fun to watch, I’ve never watched much womens College BB until she started playing . Her fan base is widespread!
I thought I heard the announcers say last night that she has one more year of eligibility if she wants to use it. I'm not certain on that, but I've got to imagine she'd probably make more money playing college ball than by going pro. The highest paid player in the WNBA makes $250k. CC is probably 2-4x higher than that on NIL alone, and would dry infinitely more eyes playing college ball.

Here's the audio from within the stadium when she broke the record.

I thought I heard the announcers say last night that she has one more year of eligibility if she wants to use it. I'm not certain on that, but I've got to imagine she'd probably make more money playing college ball than by going pro. The highest paid player in the WNBA makes $250k. CC is probably 2-4x higher than that on NIL alone, and would dry infinitely more eyes playing college ball.

Here's the audio from within the stadium when she broke the record.

If you haven't watched her much that is a pretty typical shot for her. Maybe more amazing than leading the nation in points is that she ALSO has 1000 assists and 800 Rebounds. How the hell does a player score more than anyone in history but also rack up so many assists while doing it? Amazing!

If you haven't watched her much that is a pretty typical shot for her. Maybe more amazing than leading the nation in points is that she ALSO has 1000 assists and 800 Rebounds. How the hell does a player score more than anyone in history but also rack up so many assists while doing it? Amazing!
I watched some highlights against my Husker team from the 1st game of the season in IA. There has never been a more dynamic TEAM player than her. Her shooting is amazing. I am pretty sure I saw the stats somewhere that she is the best collegiate basketball player of all times in terms of men or women for the total number of games that she has played when looking at all relative basketball statistics. The shots she makes BEYOND the 3 point arc are mind blowing.

I watched some highlights against my Husker team from the 1st game of the season in IA. There has never been a more dynamic TEAM player than her. Her shooting is amazing. I am pretty sure I saw the stats somewhere that she is the best collegiate basketball player of all times in terms of men or women for the total number of games that she has played when looking at all relative basketball statistics. The shots she makes BEYOND the 3 point arc are mind blowing.

Iowa has impressed me greatly in many ways. A friends daughter had signed with them just a couple of days before being in a life changing accident. She was (and still is) a full ride athlete. Even though she may never play for them they honored her scholarship and commitment. Props to the college for how they handled this situation. If you don't know the Ava Jones story look it up.