Time to lighten up - Laughter is good medicine Part II

Well I dont watch much tv anymore either, so I guess I dont support them whiny biches either!

Pro sports, and Hollywood elites are like drugs, once you kick them to the curb, you start realizing what waste they really are. You free your mind, and have much more free time to accomplish stuff. Even if that stuff is to hang out with your kids, or grandkids, wife, girlfriend, what ever. Much better things to do with your time then sit in front of a tv watching millionaires complain.
I don’t watch much TV either, other than an occasional free western .

I did enjoy old episodes of the Beverly Hillbillies. Mash, Red Green, but it’s been awhile.

So I modified the above cat meme to very accurately describe my life. Add a Casey’s apple fritter to a monster energy drink, and you better have plenty of wet wipes

11a0e32f79e76ad29ac8a94a7ad3f7b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You better not be buying any bibles you will be on a couple diffrent government watch lists

Last edited:
I was doing thru the drive thru at Walgreens Drug store today.....which happens to be adjacent to Bikini Beans Coffee shop. Weather was pretty nice.....so the waitress and severs work outside sometimes. I had posted a pic of the joint earier.....but promised to provide some pictures of the workers when I was nearby. Today was that day. I still have not bought a cup of coffee there.....but they have a steady line of customers getting coffee. May need to get more pics with other workers soon. Somebody has to do it.
IMG_7141-preview.JPG

I was doing thru the drive thru at Walgreens Drug store today.....which happens to be adjacent to Bikini Beans Coffee shop. Weather was pretty nice.....so the waitress and severs work outside sometimes. I had posted a pic of the joint earier.....but promised to provide some pictures of the workers when I was nearby. Today was that day. I still have not bought a cup of coffee there.....but they have a steady line of customers getting coffee. May need to get more pics with other workers soon. Somebody has to do it.
View attachment 62504
Are you hitting that drive thru 3x per day?

View attachment 62504
honest-work-meme_wide-4029ac991ab09630c53950e7236a45ab07dc9b9d-s1400-c100.jpg

View attachment 62504

1707996112753.png