Time to lighten up - Laughter is good medicine Part II

I've seen similar looking winter herds in Oklahoma while rabbit/quail hunting.

2.jpg

And the American economy triples while the rest of the world burns to ashes.

So in essence the stupid, useless sib got off because he showed 2 things:
1. He is completely incapacitated by senility and would not be eligible for the position of town clerk much less the presidency...in a sane world
2. He is so stupid, and has been his entire political career that he didn't realize he had any classified documents in his possession.
Good job democrats

Half of the country already knew this several years ago. Wonder if the other half will ever acknowledge they were soooo wrong supporting this idiot racist pedophile prick? Probably not.

Half of the country already knew this several years ago. Wonder if the other half will ever acknowledge they were soooo wrong supporting this idiot racist pedophile prick? Probably not.
Not a chance.

Racist? He has a BIPOC Vice. No way!

I should clarify. A BIPOC Vice who was chosen solely due to her qualifications and NOT the color of her skin... 👀
Riiiiight.... he announced his racist actions before acting them out. Running mate will be a woman of color. He gave little thought to qualifications.

Um but aren’t you guys/gals/zims/zers forgetting that ORANGE MAN BAAAAAADDD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Um but aren’t you guys/gals/zims/zers forgetting that ORANGE MAN BAAAAAADDD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bad for crooked politicians and foreign countries that want to eat our lunch. Reminds me that the pronoun thing kind of faded away huh? Trannies took their ball/balls and went home too.

Riiiiight.... he announced his racist actions before acting them out. Running mate will be a woman of color. He gave little thought to qualifications.
I'm betting he gives little thought to anything due to his diminished capacity 🤪