Time to lighten up - Laughter is good medicine Part II

We have tickets to see Charlie Beherns at the Chippewa Fair this summer. That guys is hilarious ope!!!!
I think he is performing his gig at the Brainerd Ice fishing contest this weekend. I saw a few videos recently with this other guy.....and they work well together.....IMO. Sometimes you need the set-up man.

I know he is playing in Duluth tonight

7ac868318accbab7489df539f1dfe19e.jpg

a7ee724ccf950c8d290ed4ed140a5650.jpg

0d5ccdb80f462c54c2bdf6fc57039b35.jpg

94e56b9d898a98934f6f800e04fd0f56.jpg

61df0cfa347051ec1d9de8885a2dbe9e.jpg

2e424361a90517279e72cfef0c53f4fd.jpg

d08861ee96cc99273c03e468388ff242.jpg

e63ffceaf201820734f3d05714289f5a.jpg

09f5d48a92f27423648be385c4727758.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^^
I remember reading something about this once. If my memory is accurate, it was a winter feeding program in a northern state somewhere.

Saw a similar pic years ago that was said to be in the Mercer, Wi area who spread corn along his driveway.

But that kind of thing was real common at one time. I knew a family that had a 5k gravity bin at their cabin and had it refilled twice per year. Baiting and feeding were unregulated at the time…..and it was also preCWD.

I'm not sure. I think that pic is quite old. I've seen it before.

Same. But I've had people claim it's on Manitoulin Island, which makes me wonder,

Growing up in Northern Wisconsin this predates the heavy baiting/feeding the deer up there most deer traveled south of us and yarded in a large cedar swamp around spider lake. Then the feeding the deer craze hit hard up there probably in the 90’s and continued for nearly 3 decades no doe alive would still remember the annual pilgrimage to spider lake for the winter after 3 decades of easy winter feeding so deer numbers up that far north have taken a drastic beating since the baiting ban and the wolves even if they did remember where to go would wipe out a herd of deer yarded up in a very small area in ha heavy snow year. There was one year we hunted off snow shows there was so much snow by Thanksgiving this was not the norm for the heavy snow to hit that early but a year like that and wolves pretty much equally no or very few deer left come spring. My uncle last spring when I was up there said he had a lone fawn so scared of the wolves she wintered over under his raised deck behind the house all last winter. My brother and I jumped a doe mushroom hunting and it would just look at us and as long as we didn’t move toward it it was good with us being in the area it was so beat down from last winter it didn’t have the energy to spare running from us.

Growing up in Northern Wisconsin this predates the heavy baiting/feeding the deer up there most deer traveled south of us and yarded in a large cedar swamp around spider lake. Then the feeding the deer craze hit hard up there probably in the 90’s and continued for nearly 3 decades no doe alive would still remember the annual pilgrimage to spider lake for the winter after 3 decades of easy winter feeding so deer numbers up that far north have taken a drastic beating since the baiting ban and the wolves even if they did remember where to go would wipe out a herd of deer yarded up in a very small area in ha heavy snow year. There was one year we hunted off snow shows there was so much snow by Thanksgiving this was not the norm for the heavy snow to hit that early but a year like that and wolves pretty much equally no or very few deer left come spring. My uncle last spring when I was up there said he had a lone fawn so scared of the wolves she wintered over under his raised deck behind the house all last winter. My brother and I jumped a doe mushroom hunting and it would just look at us and as long as we didn’t move toward it it was good with us being in the area it was so beat down from last winter it didn’t have the energy to spare running from us.

So Spider Lake by Birchwood?

I think he’s talking spider lake in southern Ashland cty.