Time to lighten up - Laughter is good medicine Part II

Wear your hat like that where I work and your ass will be on the street that day. One can dream.

I told my wife just a couple of days ago what if Taylor Swift is just cashing in big time. The NFL or the Chiefs are paying her a crap ton of money just to boost their "product"! My wife is oh she wouldn't do that. Yea right! She is a celebrity, 99% of them are into for the fame and money. If she isnt, her agent (under the table cash from the Chiefs) should at least be pocketing a hell of a payday for making sure she appears at games.

I told my wife just a couple of days ago what if Taylor Swift is just cashing in big time. The NFL or the Chiefs are paying her a crap ton of money just to boost their "product"! My wife is oh she wouldn't do that. Yea right! She is a celebrity, 99% of them are into for the fame and money. If she isnt, her agent (under the table cash from the Chiefs) should at least be pocketing a hell of a payday for making sure she appears at games.

Kelce makes $14M/year playing for the chiefs. Pfizer gave him $20M to be the poster boy for jab inc. If Taylor ain’t getting paid for the obvious synergy in demos, her agent should be fired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THIS X 10,257,498.225

Oh man, this hurts! As a KC fan since the early 80's (40yrs!) it's nice to score more than 7pts per game and win a few. And to do it with a coach who makes gutsy calls, a quarterback that isn't a drugged out woman beater (and who also invests in his community), and a line that acts like they take pride in protecting their teammates. I like who the Chiefs are and what they are doing.

giphy.gif

Raider Nation. My team cheats. They also suck. But they are my team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foggy i would say so theres no way a 3 1/2 year old can have that much trash around the bases.Good one though