Time to lighten up - Laughter is good medicine Part II

d4f1836385d00f9957b6530f983098d4.jpeg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got suspended from “X” today for saying Haley should drop out and back Trump. So I don’t get to see all these jokes until I look here. I appealed it, but it may take a week. So keep the jokes coming.

I got suspended from “X” today for saying Haley should drop out and back Trump. So I don’t get to see all these jokes until I look here. I appealed it, but it may take a week. So keep the jokes coming.
I won the appeal, and I am able to get back on "X".

I thought they fixed that site from blocking conservatives posts. I guess it is election year, need to cheat somehow.

I won the appeal, and I am able to get back on "X".

I thought they fixed that site from blocking conservatives posts. I guess it is election year, need to cheat somehow.
Elon and Rogan being the champions for conservative causes was the greatest farce of 2023

d4f1836385d00f9957b6530f983098d4.jpeg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
One of my daughters and I always get a chuckle out of the circle stickers on peoples cars that say "13.2". She was a sprinter on her high school track team and ran the 100 metter dash, "13.2" would not be a very good running time as in seconds for a 100 meter dash. I was started pointing out that those people are pretty happy about a average time! LOL It actually took me awhile to realize that referred to a 1/2 marathon.... long races are not in our mentality, we are all about being fast for short distances. 🙂