All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to lighten up - Laughter is good medicine Part II

@Catscratch

Well done!

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can tend toward being a little too serious sometimes (grumpy prick?) as I don’t see the humor in many things other people do. This thread help me normalize 😂😂

Its also the main source for torturing my liberal friends with truth nukes.

Thank you. Never stop.

If I knew how to make a meme, it would be that little buck-toothed blond girl giving her quizzical look…….and the caption would say: Me, when guys on the internet try to convince us that not having a cab on your tractor is a good thing.😂😂

If I knew how to make a meme, it would be that little buck-toothed blond girl giving her quizzical look…….and the caption would say: Me, when guys on the internet try to convince us that not having a cab on your tractor is a good thing.

f9733cc9a9116e0541cebd25ed825ba4.jpg

I can tend toward being a little too serious sometimes (grumpy prick?) as I don’t see the humor in many things other people do. This thread help me normalize

Its also the main source for torturing my liberal friends with truth nukes.

Thank you. Never stop.

Truth nukes. Probably the most important and lasting thing I will ever take from this thread. Thank you, Sir.

Haha, I liked the truth nukes also.

I’d love to have a cab tractor but I’d still need an open cab for brush spraying duty.

I have to many trails in the woods, the cab would have been busted off in the first week.

Oh hell no! Had an open tractor for 14 years, on year 2 of a cab, A/C and heat. No way I'm going back.
We have a cabless tractor currently. The next one will have a cab. I can see the value of not having a cab, but the vast majority of our tractor time is in a nursery and Christmas tree farm, no overhead branches in either location.

We have a cabless tractor currently. The next one will have a cab. I can see the value of not having a cab, but the vast majority of our tractor time is in a nursery and Christmas tree farm, no overhead branches in either location.
Each has its place
? time for new thread

bill