Time to lighten up - Laughter is good medicine Part II

I am so okay with different ideals. Enjoy it actually. But I couldn’t care less about the political beliefs of any athlete, musician, or celebrity. How far can you throw a football? Are you good on the drums? Can you act? Throw your beliefs at me and I will cancel you. Hell, if you tell me to eat Subway I am guaranteed to go to Arby’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The second they make it public which side they are on any criticism is warranted. I’m not saying athletes or celebrities shouldn’t have opinions, but just realize when you air them you must suffer any of the consequences. You think I had any clue how Kirby puckett or cal Ripken or any other of my childhood heros voted? That’s the way it should be imo

Media is an ever evolving game. The CC/Tswizzle “like” -gate has caused more buzz than this weeks debate. I don’t think CC is that simple that she’s just going to click like on that without thinking it thru. What is she up to?

Maybe she pulled an NFL and used Swift to draw a ton of eyes to her?

Maybe Nike wanted her to do it? She may have just sold a ton of merch to swifties?

Maybe she’s trolling the people that hate her so very much. She’s made an art form out of killing her haters with kindness, and that just makes them even more angry.

She’s never made a social media or interview error ever. I just don’t believe she’s about to come out and alienate her white midwestern conservative evangeical fan base by endorsing Harris, which she specifically said she was not endorsing Harris. I think she’s far smarter than that, and I would bet she’s got all sorts of representation when it comes to managing her celeb status.

Look at all the free press she got this week.

76d1066b769781bf7eb8a16e55e258c2.jpg

04737cc9fceb24333567e17831925b0f.jpg

4b628b5d2171a0668f02592196bd184a.jpg

Hell, even twitter fed me an old post this week where she encouraged people to go get the thing of which we no longer speak.

I’m not jumping off just for that. America lost Simone Biles because of stuff like that. Not bailing on CC.

Hell, even twitter fed me an old post this week where she encouraged people to go get the thing of which we no longer speak.

I’m not jumping off just for that. America lost Simone Biles because of stuff like that. Not bailing on CC.

Maybe not "bailing".........but she is now on my watch list. lol

I tend to agree CC is probably smarter than that. Not a sports fan so don't care. But I like how she's shaken things up. Has SD switched his crush from that wrestler chick to CC?? Habitat's most eligible bachelor is shaking things up too.

I tend to agree CC is probably smarter than that. Not a sports fan so don't care. But I like how she's shaken things up. Has SD switched his crush from that wrestler chick to CC?? Habitat's most eligible bachelor is shaking things up too.

Sasha Banks is in AEW now. It just doesn’t have the same draw as her feud with Bailey or Charlotte Flair. She did recently finalize her divorce, so I’ve been hitting the gym again just in case.

AEW has some serious marketing challenges. You can’t book her against the no-names at AEW. She’ll make it home to WWE and it’ll be huge. The question will be, can they keep one of the other 3 original 4HW healthy enough for a wrestlemania build?

I can't get enough of the Haitians-eating-pets memes. It's currently the only example in the public eye that illustrates the illegal immigration problem.

I can't get enough of the Haitians-eating-pets memes. It's currently the only example in the public eye that illustrates the illegal immigration problem.

What’s crazy is nobody seems moved by all the women and children being raped and murdered, but start eating people’s pets, and there is a tectonic cultural shift all of a sudden.