Time to lighten up - Laughter is good medicine Part II

They all are. I might give exception to Thomas Massie and Rand Paul.

Might

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed with both of those. Massie seems like the real deal

Let’s check in Mr Sanders net worth and see how deep his conviction to the cause really is. He full of shit like all the others. Moreso actually
Oh, no doubt he's gotten rich beyond any of our dreams from towing the line. But make no mistake,he believes in his crap 100%

Agreed with both of those. Massie seems like the real deal
I always thought Cruise ,Rubio were real also? The Texas governor, can't remember his name though.
Elan I wonder how far he's switched? Was the left god for a bunch of years, but finding out what happens when you don't fall in line now.
Trump never was, that's why I dreaded voting for him the first time. Still isn't really, but a good common sense strong leader.

I always thought Cruise ,Rubio were real also? The Texas governor, can't remember his name though.
Elan I wonder how far he's switched? Was the left god for a bunch of years, but finding out what happens when you don't fall in line now.
Trump never was, that's why I dreaded voting for him the first time. Still isn't really, but a good common sense strong leader.
It isn't that Elon or Trump switched their thinking and changed parties so much as they were centrists and as the left keeps moving left, they no longer fit in with the progressive left.

I heard that Kamala grew up solidly in the middle class and even worked at McD’s.

Only difference between “my” middle class and hers was that her parents both had PHD’s. My mom worked at McD’s and my dad worked a factory job as a laborer. I had to pay for 100% of my college tuition through loans that took me until I was in my early 40’s to retire…..plus a nearly full time job in college.

I guess there are 2 middle classes now? Or maybe we were lower class and didn’t know it?

Make a meme out of that!😂😂

I heard that Kamala grew up solidly in the middle class and even worked at McD’s.

Only difference between “my” middle class and hers was that her parents both had PHD’s. My mom worked at McD’s and my dad worked a factory job as a laborer. I had to pay for 100% of my college tuition through loans that took me until I was in my early 40’s to retire…..plus a nearly full time job in college.

I guess there are 2 middle classes now? Or maybe we were lower class and didn’t know it?

Make a meme out of that!😂😂
I think it's just that the middle class takes up about 80% of the people. Government is trying hard to bring back the lower class in my opinion.

Just to get the whole story out there. F'd up yes for sure. But good guys are fighting

354d6e8dc4e540401259ff365a3b0775.jpg

212ef5625f8b8367c045c863fddbe9ad.jpg

ed1beacb05318f17682e927d59c9e024.jpg

5c7258903d85d5c39547036638cfa8e3.jpg

ee00d0386f684526d15be712f6384ba7.jpg

0b03198f4b154c7fb54ac586f17a104e.jpg

d9df01414e06153cfd25e07c22af03e5.jpg

9b3bca825dd66bd91299c538dd16fd4b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When Chuck Norris donates blood he declines the needle and requests a handgun and a bucket.