This was 1 of my sunflower fields

fuldraw

5 year old buck +
Until the neighbors cows ate them so I replanted July 12 turnips and ground hog radishes coming in pretty good in this plot. My brother sent me the pictures today.
image.jpgimage.jpg this next set of pictures I sprayed some other over grown areas and planted this on July 12 also .look at how tall the grass was and this was not fertalized .i will post some more pictures next time I get down there or my brothers send me new pictures .So far the barb wire has held up that I put up a couple weeks ago.Still a lot of weak spots I did 500' that fence line is 1mile long so as time and money allows .the cow were only coming in at the northwest corner image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 2
Great looking brassicas! One of these years I want to plant a field of sunflowers and let them go.

Nothing prettier than a lush field of brassicas IMO! I'm heading out to my farm tomorrow to plant a couple small plots, an water trees. I can't wait to see how my radishes an turnips are doing

Nothing prettier than a lush field of brassicas IMO! I'm heading out to my farm tomorrow to plant a couple small plots, an water trees. I can't wait to see how my radishes an turnips are doing

My brother said my radishs are getting hammered

Great looking brassicas! One of these years I want to plant a field of sunflowers and let them go.
This is what they looked like last time I planted sunflowersimage.jpg

Great Pic! Do the deer use this for cover?