Thinking about selling some vintage lever actions….user grade….30/30, 35 rem, 303 savage.

Angus 1895

5 year old buck +
I have accumulated these firearms over time. I have realized I will never use them. I think they would make great stocking stuffers for people who don’t have to consider 350 yard shots!

I wonder if there is any interest here…..I like here….so easy to post photos….and I think the world of this forum.

Thanks
John

I have accumulated these firearms over time. I have realized I will never use them. I think they would make great stocking stuffers for people who don’t have to consider 350 yard shots!

I wonder if there is any interest here…..I like here….so easy to post photos….and I think the world of this forum.

Thanks
John
I'd be interested in what you have and what you want for them. Send me a message.

I doubt anyone on this forum is interested in guns.

J/k show us what you have.

I might be interested also. I like lever guns !

Lever guns have become the current rage to tacticool them up they are likely worth a bit more than you may think they are. I’m no expert on them but I know they have been bringing a premium lately compared to when I was a kid.

I would be interested, let me know

I will post some on the classifieds.

Put em up. Kind of feel like guns will be like what going on with classics cars. Alot of sellers, not so many next generation folks to sell them to. The fancy ones will always be desired, but the runts in the middle and the ones that need alot of work will be devalued. Saw a really nice 64 thunderbird for $8,000. Ealrly 2000's a car that nice would on been in the mid 20's.

Sold my marlin lever gun collection 3 years ago. 1893's, 1894, 36, and the 1970 commemerative pair 336 / 39. Still got a real nice glenfield model 30 though. Needs a deer to it's name though.

I love glenfields!

When are you putting in classifieds?

Today.