The Best News Ever!!!

Congratulations!

That's awesome!! First grandchild?

When my wife and I got married I was 23 and she was 19. We had our oldest son right off the bat then two more in the next six years.
We thought we were going to be nice young grandparents one day and had it made.
Kids grew up went to college, then chased careers and married.
Wife and I kept waiting and waiting, kids just kept working and buying bigger houses.
My plan for retirement has always been to be a free babysitter for the kids and to spoil grandkids rotten and to travel with the wife around the world.

Well it is finally coming together!

Very, very happy for you! Congratulations!

Nice congratulations

Congrats! Looks like Lou didn't take the news as well as you, haha

Congratulations!

sleep now. Because grandma will be way more than willing to help out. And grandpa will be expected to do lots of other stuff while she does.

just hold your ground!

You changed all the diapers you had to by law :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congrats man!

Congratulations. It’s the best. Our first grandchild is 4 months old and she is so much fun.

Attachments

• 3AF02087-F4BF-476D-86AF-3B24DE2BEB45.jpeg
    3AF02087-F4BF-476D-86AF-3B24DE2BEB45.jpeg
    271.5 KB · Views: 4
Wow! Congratulations!

Congratulations H20 and buckdeer. Enjoy every moment of it. My 1st and only turned 2 today. It seems like yesterday we were going to the neonatal unit to see him for the 1st time.

My forth just turned 1. I haven't changed a diaper in 20 years....

I've been waiting for this to happen forever.
I'm all in on diapers or anything else they need, this kid boy or girl will be the first kid in the maternity ward with a Benelli/bow/fishing pole!
I'm putting baby seats in every vehicle we have...going to get one of those papoose in the front things so I can take him/her out to the farm with me. They will be grafting fruit trees and watching bugs/birds and learning about grass and shrubs way before they ever get to school!
Darcy is going to have some competition on my sidekick thing.....

Congrats! That’s great!

Congrats fowler! Im sure youll make some fine grandparents!

When my wife and I got married I was 23 and she was 19. We had our oldest son right off the bat then two more in the next six years.
We thought we were going to be nice young grandparents one day and had it made.
Kids grew up went to college, then chased careers and married.
Wife and I kept waiting and waiting, kids just kept working and buying bigger houses.
My plan for retirement has always been to be a free babysitter for the kids and to spoil grandkids rotten and to travel with the wife around the world.

Well it is finally coming together!

A good friend of mine had his parents tell him that their house is the house of yes as far as the grandson is concerned and he said they have absolutely lived up to that. Said they spoil him rotten. Ice cream in bed you name it. Said he loves going to the grandparents