That Was A Beat Down!

The Vikes best chance was when they were 15-1 and had the best team in the league . Randy Moss was a rookie and lit up the league .

They lost to the Falcons when Gary Anderson missed a FG by 3 feet after making 96 kicks in a row .

In OT a Viking Db dropped a sure interception… I was physically sick after that game . Curse? Maybe . Just not making a key play when you need to win !

Same with Favre interception against the Saints, he could have ran it 15 yards to set up the winning FG!

The Vikes best chance was when they were 15-1 and had the best team in the league . Randy Moss was a rookie and lit up the league .

They lost to the Falcons when Gary Anderson missed a FG by 3 feet after making 96 kicks in a row .

In OT a Viking Db dropped a sure interception… I was physically sick after that game . Curse? Maybe . Just not making a key play when you need to win !

Same with Favre interception against the Saints, he could have ran it 15 yards to set up the winning FG!
Peterson also fumbled 3 times against the Saints and Saints coaches and some players were fined and suspended the following season for basically putting a "hit" on Favre. We were sooo close!

How about when Drew Pearson ( a Cowboy reciever?) pushed off in the end zone.

A referee got nailed in the head with an empty aquaveet bottle.

I remember Bud Grant in an interview…….

He regarded the Superbowl as an exhibition game. Went Duck hunting instead of practicing.

Last edited:
That would be the Lions. Minnesota has the 5th highest win percentage in the NFL. They just have not won a Super Bowl, and they have the most NFC North championships (18).

One of these years it just has to happen !
Pretty sure Packers have the most NFC North titles by a good margin.

Brewers? World Series titles ?
Badgers Football ? National Championships?

Cheese heads seem to only focus on the Packers with smack talk !
Bucks just won a championship two years ago.

Wolves are the worst franchise in the 4 major pro sports history(by win %).

Twins are an awful franchise who haven't won anything since before the Cowboys last won anything. Yes the Brewers never won a WS, but in modern day baseball, neither will the Twins. Both teams don't pay enough to compete in October.

Gophers are the Badgers' red headed step kids by comparison in major sports with all due respect.

I guess the Lynx had a dynasty, if you want to count that?

20240114_111351.jpg

Oh man!! I could play the call of that interception in a loop for the rest of my life!!! GOLD JERRY! GOLD!

Strongly dislike professional ball sports, but I like my dad, so accepted his offer to hoof it over thru the snow and watch the packers. Gosh I love the packers. I'd do anything for the packers. Go pack

Strongly dislike professional ball sports, but I like my dad, so accepted his offer to hoof it over thru the snow and watch the packers. Gosh I love the packers. I'd do anything for the packers. Go pack

I'll root for them tonight, only. I even bought some Leinenkugel's Red Lager to root them on. Couldn't get any good Wisci beer, was hoping for some spotted cow. That said.

GO LIONS

I'll root for them tonight, only. I even bought some Leinenkugel's Red Lager to root them on. Couldn't get any good Wisci beer, was hoping for some spotted cow. That said.

GO LIONS
Got pulled away from the game to play a 6 player game of settlers of catan for my kid's purple belt promotion celebration today. I'm going to drink my last 2 cows for ya. Mom just texted packers went in front.

20240120_204106.jpg

Got pulled away from the game to play a 6 player game of settlers of catan for my kid's purple belt promotion celebration today. I'm going to drink my last 2 cows for ya. Mom just texted packers went in front.

View attachment 61818

Let me just say this, you crummy dog. 😇