All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stock Market is the bottom in?

Yes I would. First, it is to be expected. We are even more cautious when it comes to the young. The dose is 1/3 of the adult dose and one would expect a lower immune response. This is more about finding the best dosage for kids. I know of no states mandating COVID vaccines for kids and I don't expect to ever see one. I saw noting in that article that provided a percentage for the efficacy in kids. I wasn't suggesting the actual headline was deceiving. I found the place the headline was cut-off to be deceiving.

Yes, I assumed you were focused on the chart. That why I suggested is was probably unintentional, at least on your part. I don't own Pfizer and haven't owned it, or other individual stocks, for quite a few years now.

Thanks,

Jack
It is not mandated but you can't do certain things or go certain places. I just took my oldest to a concert, youngest couldn't go because she isn't vaccinated. You would give a shot you don't expect to work? That makes sense. Let's just keep injecting it anyway. We can't give a dose that works because it could kill you so let's give a dose that doesn't work. You make so much sense. Don't give me the we are more cautious with the kids. They have put the kids last for two years and ignored the science at every step when it comes to kids.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

States mandate many vaccines for kids in public school and when they can figure out how to do it for the rona, expect to see that. Gee maybe it's not forced yet because they found it's only effective for like 17 hours.
I have seen none mandating COVID-19 vaccines and don't expect it. Perhaps after COVID becomes endemic over time, we will see it be treated more like other vaccines, but that will be well after the pollicization of public health has waned.

It is not mandated but you can't do certain things or go certain places. I just took my oldest to a concert, youngest couldn't go because she isn't vaccinated. You would give a shot you don't expect to work? That makes sense. Let's just keep injecting it anyway. We can't give a dose that works because it could kill you so let's give a dose that doesn't work. You make so much sense. Don't give me the we are more cautious with the kids. They have put the kids last for two years and ignored the science at every step when it comes to kids.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
No. We have good hard data on the effectiveness of the vaccine in adults and even older teens. It is extremely effective at preventing severe disease requiring hospitalization and quite effective at slowing transmission and preventing effective. There are, no doubt, some break through infections, especially with omicron. With adults, the risk/benefit is a slam dunk. Not so for young kids. They just got ne data from a trial. I personally would wait until the get the titration right and we have solid data before giving it to my young kid. In the meantime, I use other prophylactic measures like masking in higher risk situation as well as testing.

Thanks,

Jack

No. We have good hard data on the effectiveness of the vaccine in adults and even older teens. It is extremely effective at preventing severe disease requiring hospitalization and quite effective at slowing transmission and preventing effective. There are, no doubt, some break through infections, especially with omicron. With adults, the risk/benefit is a slam dunk. Not so for young kids. They just got ne data from a trial. I personally would wait until the get the titration right and we have solid data before giving it to my young kid. In the meantime, I use other prophylactic measures like masking in higher risk situation as well as testing.

Thanks,

Jack
Wow you sound just like the bullshit commercials on tv

Thanks,

Jack

I can't stop laughing at this drivel. This is very likely the biggest clown post you have ever made on HT, and that's saying A LOT. Your fakecine did absolutely nothing to slow the spread or prevent infection. Not a fking thing. And if your fakecine did work then why the hell do you need a chin diaper?? Go put your stupid mask on and climb in a soybean bin when its time to clean it out and tell me how well it worked for you.

And at what point does it stop being a "breakthrough" and become a colossal failure?? Also, what is the long-term safety data on the vaccine?? 2, 5, and 10 years...... I'll hang up and wait for your long-winded/ head up your ass response.

Capture.PNG

Literally every person I know that has gotten the vaccine has gotten COVID. Then I call them on getting COVID after being vaccinated and I hear, well it is a good thing I am vaccinated, or it would have been worse with either a long hospital stay or death. Yet the people I know that never got vaccinated, and got COVID, none got sick enough to even go to the dr. Some sniffles, sore throat, a cough.

Sure there are a few that do get sick, and that can happen if you are vaccinated, or not.

“Breakthrough cases” I laugh every time I hear that. It’s like it is something that doesn’t happen often.

I am so sick of hearing about the vaccine, is there really anyone out there that hasn’t gotten it, that is going to have their mind changed? Unless you are being threatened to get it, as in losing your job, I don’t see many more people getting it. Except the sheep lining up to get their next booster that will keep them “safe” this time.

My wife likes to go on cruises, and they are all requiring a vaccine, but I am not vaccinated, she is, but unless they change their policies, I won’t be going on any more cruises.

I can't stop laughing at this drivel. This is very likely the biggest clown post you have ever made on HT, and that's saying A LOT. Your fakecine did absolutely nothing to slow the spread or prevent infection. Not a fking thing. And if your fakecine did work then why the hell do you need a chin diaper?? Go put your stupid mask on and climb in a soybean bin when its time to clean it out and tell me how well it worked for you.

And at what point does it stop being a "breakthrough" and become a colossal failure?? Also, what is the long-term safety data on the vaccine?? 2, 5, and 10 years...... I'll hang up and wait for your long-winded/ head up your ass response.

View attachment 41618
The vast majority of cases requiring hospitalization or result in death are with the unvaccinated. Just a simple fact.

It is only a fact in the US, and the CDC when they hold back data, so people don’t use the facts to judge how the vaccine really works.

Or should we think that the other countries facts that dispute the US “facts” are all lying?

It's so effective that Pfizer asked for 75 years to study the vax they are pushing on people NOW.

Kinda like it's a fact that we added 6.5 million new jobs last year, or are there some asterisks that go along with that fact?
Yeah, letting some people go back to the jobs they had before they were forced to stay home is "creating" jobs. WOW. Dumbass even said he will cure cancer again.

The vast majority of cases requiring hospitalization or result in death are with the unvaccinated. Just a simple fact.
We will just have to wait and see . You think Pfizer is great and has no long term issues with the vaccine… I’ll go completely opposite. Significant long term lawsuits (after 2024) and many people will suffer. Disability will be an issue, heart issues.

We will see if you or I are right in the future? This is why I sold the stock. Which is now down $12 since…

Last edited:
We will just have to wait and see . You think Pfizer is great and has no long term issues with the vaccine… I’ll go completely opposite. Significant long term lawsuits (after 2024) and many people will suffer. Disability will be an issue, heart issues.

We will see if you or I are right in the future? This is why I sold the stock. Which is now down $12 since…

Never did I say Pfizer is a great investment, short or long term. I only argued that the transition from COVID-19 pandemic to endemic won't have a substantial impact on it. Any speculation regarding future law suits is purely speculation. Longitudinal data is certainly not available yet. As you say, time will tell. As I said, I don't own pfizer nor recommend it or any other individual stock. I've been there, done that, and am well past the point of individual stock ownership. My only other comments related to the deceptiveness of the cut-off headline, and a response to Chummer regarding the difficult situation with young kids regarding the science, not the pollicization of a COVID.

It seems the effectiveness of the Covid vaccine to at least prevent death, if not infection, is still in question. Personally, I think this is a mistake because un-biased research indicates un-vaccinated people are between 74 and 93 times more likely to die from Covid that vaccinated people. This according to Fortune magazine and the state of Texas, not the CDC or WHO. Just sayin’, it would be nice to find a starting point – can we agree vaccinations help some people avoid the grave? We’re all going to die, but why leave earlier than necessary.

Opps... sorry, I did not mean to step on bwoods11 or yoderjaq's posts.

***I moved this comment over to the rona thread.