Stock Market is the bottom in?

What are some of the good semi conductor stocks available.? Zacks shows Micron Tech and no others...there has to be some others that would catch some attention.

Nvidia and AMD are two of the bigger players. For others, look up the holdings for a semi conductor ETF such as SOXX among others. Personally I would then research those holdings myself and see what you which you want exposure to. Otherwise you could buy the ETF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d bet that Coinbase will go up like a Rocket tomorrow.

I’d bet that Coinbase will go up like a Rocket tomorrow.

I might buy 1 share as soon as I can just to see what happens with it. I think it will be volatile to say the least.

I see Paul and Nancy Pelosi invested $10 million into Microsoft and Roblox last month. Damn good thing I bought Microsoft almost the same time as Paul Pelosi did (up about $30 in a month). I didnt even know about the $21 billion dollar deal the US gov't was gonna do with Microsoft for new helmets like he did. And good old Roblox was up about 10% today for Paul. I would love to see the percentage of winning trades for members of Congress and their families.

Capture.PNG

I bought some Etherem stock (ethe) on Friday close at $20. Its around $24 this morning with the hype around coin base IPO. I really wanted to buy a couple thousand dollars worth of Dogecoin last Friday too. I cant buy crypto with TD account. It was up Monday, up about 26% yesterday, and now up another 80% this morning. I think crypto is here to stay in one form or another. Sure is making a lot of young millionaires.

coinbase is not playing out like I thought... down 5%
It’s all gambling

Based on where I could buy in . It shot up from $250 to high $377 at open

GameStop announced today they are paying off all of their debt. They will still have money left after that + all of their inventory. The old CEO is on the way out. He is forfeiting about 10 million in stock for not meeting targets, so are a few others. Most of the old board of directors and top positions are gone and new people have been hired. The transformation to an E-commerce platform is moving along nicely. The leases are up on most of their brick and mortar stores and they are not renewing the unprofitable ones. Gonna go from $300 sq/ft lease for retail to $5 sq/ft warehouses and online platforms with intent to go worldwide. Some of you see a $5 stock, I see $500-700+ as a real possibility within 3 years based on earnings. There are only 69,700,000 shares in existence. Current market value is 11.66B. Wish I would have stabbed a little more below $140 yesterday. Was hoping they could push it below $120. These stupid announcements keep wrecking my plans. I just have a couple recreational shares at the moment.

Capture.PNG

Oh...I get it...everyone who makes a play on a stock must use the same strategy.... Keep dreaming... :emoji_laughing:

You seem to be confusing scalping with pump and dump.

crap, now we're scalping? Is that even PC to say these days?
Yeah no, I’m sure in the woke world using the term scalping would cause immediate calls for cancellation.

Glad I bought Caterpiller last March it’s up 114% since then.

You seem to be confusing scalping with pump and dump.
No, you seem to be confusing one groups strategy for every groups strategy for playing a stock.

When a person privately sees a short squeeze going on and decides to buy and than sell before the eventual reset to normal valuations, it is scalping. When a person sees a short squeeze going on and decides to do the same thing, but goes on social media and pumps the long-term prospects of the stock and then sells prior to the reset to normal valuations, it is a pump and dump. All of these things are happening with gamestop by different folks. Even on this board we see folks pumping the long term prospects. Some of them probably really believe that, but many are smart enough to know better and will dump it. Some will time it well and dump it before the big downturn and others will be left holding the bag.

No, you seem to be confusing one groups strategy for every groups strategy for playing a stock.

When a person privately sees a short squeeze going on and decides to buy and than sell before the eventual reset to normal valuations, it is scalping. When a person sees a short squeeze going on and decides to do the same thing, but goes on social media and pumps the long-term prospects of the stock and then sells prior to the reset to normal valuations, it is a pump and dump. All of these things are happening with gamestop by different folks. Even on this board we see folks pumping the long term prospects. Some of them probably really believe that, but many are smart enough to know better and will dump it. Some will time it well and dump it before the big downturn and others will be left holding the bag.

That's actually not what a pump and dump is. I posted a link for you. I understand it may sound similar to you, but that's not a pump and dump.

The problem is that you are assuming the people promoting the long-term viabity of the company are lying. You have absolutely no way of knowing that, and the dramatic changes happening in the company suggest that the company is, in fact, trying to restructure in order to increase their market share in the long term. Bucksutherland posted some of the details regarding this just above, in post887. Did you miss that, or are you accusing him of a pump and dump?

Well I sold everything I bought on margin (just a few shares of SPY). I usually ignore the doomsayers, but even I am starting to wonder how all this is supposed to just keep going endlessly without a correction.

Lots of shenanigans going on with DOGE. Elon and Mark Cuban pumping it, small money pouring in. Robinhood crashing out and restricting trades again. The whales will eventually swallow the serfs, but some of them are gonna get filthy rich in the meantime.

Capture.PNG

Lots of shenanigans going on with DOGE. Elon and Mark Cuban pumping it, small money pouring in. Robinhood crashing out and restricting trades again. The whales will eventually swallow the serfs, but some of them are gonna get filthy rich in the meantime.

View attachment 34382
Wow, my son had a bunch of shares but sold at like .11

Wow, my son had a bunch of shares but sold at like .11
I was going to buy at .02 but can’t buy on fidelity and I didn’t want to set up a new account for it. I still think it is junk but what isn’t in today’s market. No rational to much of it.

I would be staying as far away from Dogecoin as possible. A couple of months ago I brought up Bitcoin as an investment and was mostly shot down by people here, and that has been around for more than 10 years and has been averaging returns over %100 for at least the last 4 years. The consensus at the time was that it is too volatile. Since my comments in January and early February, my Bitcoin investment has increased by over 100%. It could lose 50% of its value in the next two months, but it is still a wiser choice than Doge, especially in the long run.

Here is a link that explains this a little further about Doge:

It’s not a good investment at all. It’s purely speculation. If times ever got extremely tough, war, severe recession, natural disaster, I believe all the crypto will crash.