Stock Market is the bottom in?

I’m surprised Bitcoin hasn’t moved it’s operation to Switzerland with the understanding that NO government can have its exchange records for any reason. If that where the case all other countries funny money would become obsolete. I see some interesting developments around the globe most likely regarding this, entire tax systems will be scrapped because of it. Should be interesting to see how this plays out. Many countries may try to outlaw it but if it where to become the global oil currency before that happens all country based monetary manipulation would cease. Really right now exchanging dollars for euros may not be a bad investment their inflation rate in Europe is half of ours.

Pretty far out... Almost beyond theory...There is so much infighting and diversity across this planet, there hasn't been a workable cohesive approach to anything since the tower of Babel.
Not at all. Charles Lieber has been working on injectable liquid nano-bots since the early 2000's. Remember, he's the guy we just put in prison for not disclosing what he was doing at the Wuhan University of Technology from 2012-2015? And like the Epstein case, we get a petty conviction, and absolutely no answers about what the hell the Chinese got for the millions they paid one of our top biological device engineers.

I’m retiring soon but just got through helping set up sectionalizing for one of my clients (a power company)in KY on a Bitcoin mine. The miners have been using $380,000 in electricity per month at just one mine. The second one I helped with was supposed to come on soon and will use 50% more power than the first one. Two more were planned after that. I wonder now if any of that will be delayed now that the value has dropped more.

PS - the miners look for areas that have substations that are not loaded near capacity. That way they don’t have to pay the power company to upgrade expensive facilities. Good planning on their part in that respect.

PS - the miners look for areas that have substations that are not loaded near capacity. That way they don’t have to pay the power company to upgrade expensive facilities. Good planning on their part in that respect.
I actually own stock in a few of the public traded mining operations that are here in North America. Bitcoin mining gets a fair amount of fair criticism for energy usage, but the miners are incentivised to be as "green" as possible. The ones I own shares of all use their own renewable energy sources. Even in these cases, with lower prices of Bitcoin for the foreseeable future, they are likely to scale back on their mining operations.

I’m surprised Bitcoin hasn’t moved it’s operation to Switzerland with the understanding that NO government can have its exchange records for any reason. If that where the case all other countries funny money would become obsolete. I see some interesting developments around the globe most likely regarding this, entire tax systems will be scrapped because of it. Should be interesting to see how this plays out. Many countries may try to outlaw it but if it where to become the global oil currency before that happens all country based monetary manipulation would cease. Really right now exchanging dollars for euros may not be a bad investment their inflation rate in Europe is half of ours.
Bitcoin is not owned or run by any organizations. It's very decentralized and even if a government wanted to make it illegal, it wouldn't matter. You would just need a single miner operating to keep the Bitcoin network functioning. With that said, the governments could make it illegal to own or interact with Bitcoin or whatever crypto, but I don't really see that happening any time in the next 10-15 years. Currently there is way too much corporate and fund investments in the coins to go anywhere anytime soon.

Not at all. Charles Lieber has been working on injectable liquid nano-bots since the early 2000's. Remember, he's the guy we just put in prison for not disclosing what he was doing at the Wuhan University of Technology from 2012-2015? And like the Epstein case, we get a petty conviction, and absolutely no answers about what the hell the Chinese got for the millions they paid one of our top biological device engineers.

Maybe I wasn't clear. Lots of folks want to track folks. I'm not disputing that. The conspiracy theory is there is some kind of coordinated effort. There are many folks that want to track all for their own reasons. It is generally independent actions with often conflicting motives. Nothing nefarious. It is the same old stuff repackaged with new technology.

What is the net positive of cryptocurrency? I guess, what value does it add to a persons everyday life?

Maybe I wasn't clear. Lots of folks want to track folks. I'm not disputing that. The conspiracy theory is there is some kind of coordinated effort. There are many folks that want to track all for their own reasons. It is generally independent actions with often conflicting motives. Nothing nefarious. It is the same old stuff repackaged with new technology.
Anything involving the government is coordinated. How about the iphone? That is a tracking device that makes you agree to their terms or it doesn't function. Apple has had to help the government crack encrypted security a couple of times already, so they are ahead of what most people think is even possible. We think we know what's going on but are intentionally kept in the dark by the powers that be. I would be surprised if we know more than 2% of what's REALLY going on. After all these years mankind can't even get to the bottom of where we even came from. Still have at least 2 theories about our very origin. We know very little about anything in my opinion.

Looks like the acting president is putting in a large backup generator for when Klaus tells him it's time to turn off the lights. This seems overkill if he's just getting ready for rolling blackout season. 2000 gallons might last him a couple weeks if the power is out out. I'd really be concerned if there are natural gas lines in Martha's Vineyard and he didn't hook up to that instead.

Looks like the acting president is putting in a large backup generator for when Klaus tells him it's time to turn off the lights. This seems overkill if he's just getting ready for rolling blackout season. 2000 gallons might last him a couple weeks if the power is out out. I'd really be concerned if there are natural gas lines in Martha's Vineyard and he didn't hook up to that instead.

Funny that this is news. Maybe he is using it to heat his pool? Natural gas backup?

Funny that this is news. Maybe he is using it to heat his pool? Natural gas backup?
Looks like they don't have nat gas lines on the island. He's gonna wish he'd not run the country low on diesel, cause's there's no propane delivery if there is no diesel. There are no pumps to load trucks at bulk plants if there is no electricity.

That's the kind of story you'd wish you'd known about ahead of time, kind of like how the senators on the intelligence committee dumped their stocks in January and February before covid began.

That's the kind of story you'd wish you'd known about ahead of time, kind of like how the senators on the intelligence committee dumped their stocks in January and February before covid began.

......or Osama Bin Laden shorting airline stocks prior to 911

bill

Anything involving the government is coordinated. How about the iphone? That is a tracking device that makes you agree to their terms or it doesn't function. Apple has had to help the government crack encrypted security a couple of times already, so they are ahead of what most people think is even possible. We think we know what's going on but are intentionally kept in the dark by the powers that be. I would be surprised if we know more than 2% of what's REALLY going on. After all these years mankind can't even get to the bottom of where we even came from. Still have at least 2 theories about our very origin. We know very little about anything in my opinion.
We only wish it was. Most of the time the left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing.

i own bit coin, but don’t know much about it. So I made a lil profit and now hold a very small position.

( couldn’t even buy a collectible marlin with its total)

I am wanting some advice on a stock though.

AQMS= Aqua Metals

Recently they announced they can harvest Cobalt from wore out lithium batteries. They claim it’s a proprietary process.

I am excited about the concept but ignorant about reading business financials.

If you have any thoughts/ opinions I am all eyes/ ears.

Thanks

View attachment 43823
How does one speculate in marlins? I have a hard time just catching one.

I am meaning the firearms.

IMO they gonna be the next “ Winchester “

Attachments

• 8CA44C1B-8713-4770-8D07-9E9AE91BF5A8.jpeg
    8CA44C1B-8713-4770-8D07-9E9AE91BF5A8.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 8
I am meaning the firearms.

IMO they gonna be the next “ Winchester “
I've got an old 39A. Doubt it is worth much...

U wanna sell it?

pm me if u do please