All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stock Market is the bottom in?

I have some idea unless you wrote in a name not on the ballot. Trump hurts your feelings so you voted Joe and now it upsets you that he could be this bad.
You have absolutely zero idea!

I have some idea unless you wrote in a name not on the ballot. Trump hurts your feelings so you voted Joe and now it upsets you that he could be this bad.
nailed it. His response sealed the deal

nailed it. His response sealed the deal

At least the logic is consistent...Take something you absolutely no knowledge about, decide on an answer because you want it to be tree and it fits your way of thinking, the get confirmation from other with similar views you yours. I've seen a lot of this lately. Pretty easy to be sure of things, right or completely wrong...as in this case.

At least the logic is consistent...Take something you absolutely no knowledge about, decide on an answer because you want it to be tree and it fits your way of thinking, the get confirmation from other with similar views you yours. I've seen a lot of this lately. Pretty easy to be sure of things, right or completely wrong...as in this case.
Was any of this typed in English?

Sorry, can't help with basic reading and comprehension skills.
Same to you buddy. You may want to utilize spell and/or grammar check in the future. I imagine after a bottle or two of whatever left wing nut jobs like you drink your ability to type in English may be impaired.

Same to you buddy. You may want to utilize spell and/or grammar check in the future. I imagine after a bottle or two of whatever left wing nut jobs like you drink your ability to type in English may be impaired.

I apologize. After re-reading my post, there were a lot of typos/auto correct. Let me try again.

At least the logic is consistent...Take something you have absolutely no knowledge about, decide on an answer because you want it to be so, and it fits your way of thinking, then get confirmation from others with similar views to yours. I've seen a lot of this lately. Pretty easy to be sure of things, right or completely wrong...as in this case.

Last edited:
I apologize. After re-reading my post, there were a lot of typos/auto correct. Let me try again.

At least the logic is consistent...Take something you have absolutely no knowledge about, decide on an answer because you want it to be so, and it fits your way of thinking, the get confirmation from others with similar views to yours. I've seen a lot of this lately. Pretty easy to be sure of things, right or completely wrong...as in this case.
Still pretty tough to understand. Have another glass of Shiraz

A genuine peeing contest. lol

Must be something wrong with my eyes. I checked my stocks and everything looks all red.

There is no place to hide today. JPow and J2Y are set to keep dishing out prosperity jabs this week.

That 6.5% slide in the energy sector hit me square in the coin purse.

1655133063577.png

I would think we are close to being at the bottom of this ordeal? Wed. J POW announces how much they will increase and I think shortly after we start to climb again.

I would think we are close to being at the bottom of this ordeal? Wed. J POW announces how much they will increase and I think shortly after we start to climb again.
I think we start to climb in two years. Still a lot of room to short this market and I would imagine hedge funds are having a blast.

I think we start to climb in two years. Still a lot of room to short this market and I would imagine hedge funds are having a blast.
I think it depends on what happens after the collapse. Does Washington let all the bad debt and the companies that wrote it go under, or do we bail out the counterfeiters and kick this can again? I kinda don't wanna have my net worth halved to make sure a bunch of thieves don't take any loss at all.

I wouldn’t want to be sitting on large piles of cash for a long time during this inflation period but the million dollar question is where to stash it?

Real estate?
Gold?
Hope you pick the market bottom and jump back in?
Bonds?

I wouldn’t want to be sitting on large piles of cash for a long time during this inflation period but the million dollar question is where to stash it?

Real estate?
Gold?
Hope you pick the market bottom and jump back in?
Bonds?

Depends on the time frame you’re talking. For mid to long term investing, the stock market makes the most sense to me, eventually things will turn around and stocks will shoot back up, but that could take 3 years until we have different economic circumstances and different leadership. Probably not going to lose money in real estate, but not many deals out there right now either. Might be a good place to put some money as it will not lose value like cash. Gold and bitcoin are always too speculative for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marlins