All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stock Market is the bottom in?

You think Brandon’s clowns are smarter than Carter’s clowns? From everything I’ve seen so far I find that extremely unlikely.
Jimmy Carter is whistling & giddy every day , thinking … “finally I’m not the worst President anymore “

I guess I am all screwed up.

I got no mortgage.

No debt at all.

I sold a bunch a marlins and bought stocks when trump was president.

Them marlins are worth more than them stocks are now!

I believe the bottom is close though. To much job opportunities and pent up demand.

They saying buy weapon manufacturers stocks, but selling to the government is a hard way to unabated capitalism. Even vista outdoors is slumping.

I am looking for low P/E and dividends.

And hoping 4 some better days.

Jimmy Carter is whistling & giddy every day , thinking … “finally I’m not the worst President anymore “
Yep, he's been doing that for quite a few years now! :emoji_laughing:

Yep, he's been doing that for quite a few years now! :emoji_laughing:
Man, Trump really hurt your feelings. Based on your inflation is good retarded post I can see you fit right at home with Brandon.

Man, Trump really hurt your feelings. Based on your inflation is good retarded post I can see you fit right at home with Brandon.
Clearly you missed the point...

Yoder..If you are somehow indicating that Trump is one of the worst Presidents in history and compares with Jimmy Carter or worse yet Biden?

All I can say is I’m laughing at your comparison.

Trump had a long list of accomplishments including a secure border, no foreign invasions, best tax cut in history, high tax revenues that still come in, low gas prices, low inflation . Multiple significant trade deals, tough on China.

The best 3 years of economic metrics ever, with (6 months of Covid lockdown his only tough stretch)… still has the record for NASDAQ returns (24%) annual . Will probably never be beat on that .

Consumer confidence hit all time high numbers under Trump, and small business optimism under Trump was also an all time high .

As a small business owner . I follow the charts. He was arguably the best business President ever. Without Covid he would easily be #1.

Democrats impeached him due to his unbelievable power in the party and now want him to not be able to run again.

Sorry. Maybe you struggled under Trump. But the facts are he was a good President. If you were offended by his mean tweets… that’s your own beef with him.

In my opinion he’s second to Reagan as the best in Presidential accomplishments for modern day. 1970-present

Yoder..If you are somehow indicating that Trump is one of the worst Presidents in history and compares with Jimmy Carter or worse yet Biden?

All I can say is I’m laughing at your comparison.

Trump had a long list of accomplishments including a secure border, no foreign invasions, best tax cut in history, high tax revenues that still come in, low gas prices, low inflation . Multiple significant trade deals, tough on China.

The best 3 years of economic metrics ever, with (6 months of Covid lockdown his only tough stretch)… still has the record for NASDAQ returns (24%) annual . Will probably never be beat on that .

Consumer confidence hit all time high numbers under Trump, and small business optimism under Trump was also an all time high .

As a small business owner . I follow the charts. He was arguably the best business President ever. Without Covid he would easily be #1.

Democrats impeached him due to his unbelievable power in the party and now want him to not be able to run again.

Sorry. Maybe you struggled under Trump. But the facts are he was a good President. If you were offended by his mean tweets… that’s your own beef with him.

In my opinion he’s second to Reagan as the best in Presidential accomplishments for modern day. 1970-present

First, you missed my point. My point that Carter felt completely vindicated after Trump.

As for rating presidents, I personally have 2 criteria, policy and character. My personal view is this:

Carter - Policy: F, Character: A+
Regan - Policy: A+, Character: A
Trump - Policy: A, Character: F
Biden - Policy: F, Character: B+

Everyone will, and should, have their own view. For me, Policy is related more to the total administration in terms of policy actually implemented. Character is more of a personal rating of how the president conducts himself.

Thanks,

Jack

First, you missed my point. My point that Carter felt completely vindicated after Trump.

As for rating presidents, I personally have 2 criteria, policy and character. My personal view is this:

Carter - Policy: F, Character: A+
Regan - Policy: A+, Character: A
Trump - Policy: A, Character: F
Biden - Policy: F, Character: B+

Everyone will, and should, have their own view. For me, Policy is related more to the total administration in terms of policy actually implemented. Character is more of a personal rating of how the president conducts himself.

Thanks,

Jack

Biden a B+ on character? Your joking right?

Biden a B+ on character? Your just kidding right?
Nope...His spin is about average for a politician. My Character ranking is relative to politicians in general which is a pretty low scale.

Selling himself to foreign nations via crack addict son Bidon did that in Ukrain and China that we know of. Let’s not even discuss the election irregularities, highest gas prices ever by his intentional design and highest inflation in 41 years. What was the ranking system you used to arrive at B+ I’m genuinely curious did he cure cancer when I wasn’t looking or something?

Nope...His spin is about average for a politician. My Character ranking is relative to politicians in general which is a pretty low scale.
O.M.G. Character? Who is chitting who? This bozo has done absolutely NOTHING in his political career....except wrong things and fleece the taxpayer. How about his son? and his Bro? Geeesh. FJB Lets go Brandon. Wake up!

I missed the point

I thought he meant slick willie vindicated Carter!

Trump kinda reminds me of the movie brave heart.

He was so outta the loop of politics that even his own party didn’t appreciate his efforts.

They all need the swamp in the beltway.

So getting him gone was a mutual effort.

Last edited:
I missed the point

I thought he meant slick willie vindicated Carter!

Trump kinda reminds me of the movie brave heart.

He was so outta the loop of politics that even his own party didn’t appreciate his efforts.

They all need the swamp in the beltway.

So getting him gone was a mutual effort.
Yes, perhaps Clinton as well, certainly on the Character front.

Selling himself to foreign nations via crack addict son Bidon did that in Ukrain and China that we know of. Let’s not even discuss the election irregularities, highest gas prices ever by his intentional design and highest inflation in 41 years. What was the ranking system you used to arrive at B+ I’m genuinely curious did he cure cancer when I wasn’t looking or something?
Once you've drunk the cool-aid there is no cure. As I said in my post folks will rate presidents based on what they believe. And no, I don't think the cancer on the democracy has been cured, it is just in temporary remission.

Sometimes I must remind myself......that you may read things on the inter webs which you may strongly disagree with. You can ignore them and simply move on with your life. I think this is one of those times. FJB

Sometimes I must remind myself......that you may read things on the inter webs which you may strongly disagree with. You can ignore them and simply move on with your life. I think this is one of those times. FJB
Yes, I find it important to read and contemplate views that are different from my right of center conservative libertarian perspective. Otherwise, is is easy for the internet to become a self-licking ice cream cone where folks on either extreme visit their own separate forums and blogs where their viewpoints, right or wrong, are simply reinforced. That is a big contributor to how we end up such a divided country these days where both extremes view anyone with views different from their own as harboring evil intentions.

I personally value having my views challenged from both the left and far right as it helps with critical thinking.

Yes, I find it important to read and contemplate views that are different from my right of center conservative libertarian perspective. Otherwise, is is easy for the internet to become a self-licking ice cream cone where folks on either extreme visit their own separate forums and blogs where their viewpoints, right or wrong, are simply reinforced. That is a big contributor to how we end up such a divided country these days where both extremes view anyone with views different from their own as harboring evil intentions.

I personally value having my views challenged from both the left and far right as it helps with critical thinking.
Watch the Tucker Carlson interview of Tony Babalinski and see if you change your character grade. I know it will be hard for you to change the grade since you voted for him but your critical thinking should kick in sooner or later.

Watch the Tucker Carlson interview of Tony Babalinski and see if you change your character grade. I know it will be hard for you to change the grade since you voted for him but your critical thinking should kick in sooner or later.
I have and it has, and you have no idea who I voted for or even if I voted.

I have and it has, and you have no idea who I voted for or even if I voted.
I have some idea unless you wrote in a name not on the ballot. Trump hurts your feelings so you voted Joe and now it upsets you that he could be this bad.