StealthCam Trail-Tek (Fusion)

gonzalezeb

5 year old buck +
My first cell camera was a Bushnell Impulse. After a few days, I bought another and quickly installed it. However, as quickly as I went to two Impulses was as quick as I started having issues. Luckily Bushnell refunded me for both cameras and with that I bought my first Cuddeback Set. Cuddeback is great! If I were to have one complaint it is the delay in receiving pictures. One of my cameras is facing my cabin for security purposes and is configured in surveillance mode. I typically get these pics within 10-15 mins - but not the near real-time I was looking for. So I have resolved to finding a new cell camera for my Cabin...

Yesterday, I had to run to Sam's Club and noticed they were selling a cellular StealthCam Trail-Tek (Fusion) for $90 (with 90 days of data). Seeing as they only had a few left I decided to go ahead and pick one up to see if it's transmission was more real-time. Knowing that it cost me $90, I am not that hopeful. But I've also seen several folks on this forum post pics from a StealthCam Trail-Tek. So I am curious if there is anyone here that has this trail cam and could give me their opinion of it.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: