Stealth Cam Sol-Pak Solar 3000 - dead

Tamarack

5 year old buck +
I have 2 of these and both died w/in the same month after a year. Cams were set on video so probably got my $'s worth, but 1 year is lame. I see they have a 5000 mAH now but ...no thanks.

Anyone revive one of these or have luck by changing the batteries? I probably won't bother even if you did but still curious.

I worry about all the other panels I also have out there. No more of these Stealth's, thankfully. A couple have been going for 2+ years....all the others I've gotten w/in the last year.

I have three running, no issues. One was converted to power a Cuddeback using a voltage regulator. One is a year old, two are about 8 months. No issues, never dropped even a bar on the battery level.
After making a few of my own solar batteries, I would not bother servicing any of these unless you are desperate and have the stuff already. There is no money to be saved.

I'm liking the ones I got from Herd360 & Amazon(X-Tracter..same product) - on a couple I have 2 non-cellular cams hooked up to them. One cam takes the 12v the other 6v.