Spypoint Link Micro Cell Camera

bwoods11

5 year old buck +
Does anyone have one, feedback/reviews...Thanks!

$150

Daytime picScreenshot_20190513-090844_SPYPOINT LINK.jpg

I am hoping for good battery life, I like Spypoint pics

I am hoping for good battery life, I like Spypoint pics
It's been running on 8 Energizer Ultimate Lithiums since April 20 and still at 100%

34a1ca591ee0fd25dc7e4b20f0731ea3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Awesome, it should be ideal for my Iowa farm!!

I have a Spypoint Link Dark, not micro, pointing down at my cabin perched high above in a tree. I'm very happy with this camera. I'm not getting the same battery life as you. It's been out a month and I'm at about 50%. I'm satisfied with that. It's transmitted about 150 photos so far.

Kooch--have you nabbed anyone messing with your cabin? I am sure most homes/cabins will have these in the future.

Kooch--have you nabbed anyone messing with your cabin? I am sure most homes/cabins will have these in the future.

Nope. I caught 96 photos of me last time I was up, before I remembered to disable it. Once or twice a week I tell it to take a picture via the mobile app just to make sure it’s still working.

Looked at it today and I see there are leaves on the trees now and weeds are starting to show in my gravel. That’s it so far.

Thats how Lithium batteries work. 100% till they die.

(check around 9:50 mark)

My spy-point micro was bricked within a week. I returned it, and got another one. Glad it broke when I was still at the property.

Thanks @Bszweda That's good info to know. Hopefully, the Lithiums will make it through the summer. I did have trouble with the app at first because Spypoint hadn't added the Micro to it yet, but they added it the next day after I got with them. Hopefully, mine will continue to be maintenance and worry free. It's hard to beat the price and the free 100 pictures per month.

Definitely will try one, at that price. I wish their Spypoint Solar cell camera was a bit more reasonably priced.

And, just like that, my camera quit communicating. I guess there are four possibilities.

1. It's a brick for some reason all of a sudden.
2. Stolen
3. Dead battery (unlikely since it was over 50% the last time it checked in)
4. Lost cell signal for some reason

Bought a Spypoint Micro, I’ll test it out. Don’t like the micro SD card, but times are changing.

Are they black flash?

Update. It was just a set of dead batteries. The app said it was 53% but the thing was a brick when I got there. Put new batteries in (lithium this time) and it fired right up and started sending backlogged photos.

So for $150 you get the camera and 100 free photos sent every month with no cell plan?

So for $150 you get the camera and 100 free photos sent every month with no cell plan?
Yes. It technically does come with a cell plan that gives you 100 pics a month for free. You can purchase larger plans, and you don't have to change out anything physically on the camera. I'm over a month into mine, and I like it.