some good bucks from todays pull

scoot52

5 year old buck +

I just got back from Jamaica and went out to my property to cut down some aspen trees, checked a few cams and these boys should be good ones next year. The night pic looks like it has a good 3 year old in background. Scoot

Looks like you got antlers dropping at your place. Very cool.

Nice, looks like some potential bruisers made it!

Looks promising for next year - I really like the pic with the snow on the deer.

Sweet. You have it going on big time.

Sweet pics. I hope you get a crack at one of those with another year of age on him!

Looks good & shedding is starting.

Looks like an awesome crop of bucks you have there! That's a good amount of shed donors....do you shed hunt your place much?

Looks like an awesome crop of bucks you have there! That's a good amount of shed donors....do you shed hunt your place much?
I don't shed hunt to much, I am usually thinking spring turkeys but this year I am going to hit it hard. Scoot

I don't shed hunt to much, I am usually thinking spring turkeys but this year I am going to hit it hard. Scoot
haha...thats funny. I usually have gotten a month or three of solid shed hunting in before our turkey season comes in....and even then I'm still looking for sheds just as much as i am looking for birds in turkey season. Most years i pick one or two sheds up during spring gobbler.