So what happended to the forum I joined three days ago?

Nice B&D, snagged that from the Google cached page. I didn't think of that. Looks Like John got most of them accept the "Weather....etc" forum.

Testing the new interface. Stuff happens and thanks for the effort.

Mo I saw your post on the other site. Kind of figured you'd get the Ban button. It's a better place here anyway.

Yup, that post caused me to snicker a little bit and I wondered if they would give you the boot or not. It's ok, we are all good over here.

I had to rejoin...did anyone or everyone else?:confused:o_O

I can use the smiley icons "YIPPY"!

I had to rejoin...did anyone or everyone else?:confused:o_O

I can use the smiley icons "YIPPY"!
Yep every one had to rejoin.

And I thought it was just old age kicking in and I couldn't remember my password..lol

I had to go over and see what the fuss was about... Got a good chuckle out of that one.

HaHa....now that's funny MO!!:)

I think you were quite clear in your message at the old site MO. You sure know how to make an exit. Yowser! :eek::D

I found you guys - again! :rolleyes:

It was funny.

They'll be ok in the long run as traffic goes. But so will we. Something tells me we'll self regulate the BS right out of here.

Mo did you get my second PM before the crash?

The new avatar may answer the ?

Congrats to everyone. :cool:I see this little forum has reached 50,000+ posts! Probably would have been there a few weeks ago, save for some mysterious mass deletions of some posts a while back...

There's no place like. Home. This place sure feels like home to me.

There's no place like. Home. This place sure feels like home to me.

You fought with your siblings too, eh? :p

You fought with your siblings too, eh? :p
It wouldn't be a family if there was no fighting. :eek: There were 7 of us so we even tag teamed at times.

Read my post on the Wrestlemania thread - We used to beat the crap out of each other! Then order would be restored when Mom got involved! I was NOT a "time out" child!