Shooting bench

biglakeba$$

5 year old buck +
Just finished this up last weekend. Left and right hand shooting bench.
I had all the wood laying in the garage. Most of it was cull lumber stuff or part of an old deck. So almost no cost to the entire project other than time and some screws.

Looks nice.

Now all you need is a Lead Sled and a 500 yard range! Sweet!

Looks like a pretty good plan. Not many guys plan for the lefties - unless they are a lefty.

Lead sled is in the shed.
This bench is going on the 100 yd range. For general sight in and kids/newbies.

Gonna build another one to put at 200. I dont have much room to go any more than 200 yds where the range will be unfortuneately.......

Nobody I know shoots left handed, but it was easy enough to make it work for whoever wants to shoot. I found the plans online and did some modificaitons to it. I need to change some of the dimensions on the plans and will post up the materials list and actual plans when I get it done.

Looks nice..Ive been making these a couple years and selling them on CL.

Attachments

• bENCH1.jpg
    bENCH1.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 35
i like the design, the ones on the range by me are a "U" shape around one seat. this way 2 people can sit, one on the spotting scope and you dont have to crawl over anything to get into the chair

Looks nice..Ive been making these a couple years and selling them on CL.
Nice bench too! I already have a decent bench at my range......but I am curious. What do you sell those for?

Nice bench too! I already have a decent bench at my range......but I am curious. What do you sell those for?
200.00 a piece

Very nice bench! Totally appreciate the two sidedness. I was born with the left handed/ left eye dominant curse. My set ups are always 180 degrees off from correct. Kind of like me in general I guess :)

All four of us in the family shoot left handed. It is easy to set stands up for all of us.

I do shoot either way. Many of my stands are in close quarters, and I like to shoot with either hand/eye.

tom-you have seen some of my stands.

Nice! Thanks for posting!

Dave63 hooked me up with some good pics of his a while back but I still haven't gotten around to building one yet. Post up those dimensions when you can!

All four of us in the family shoot left handed. It is easy to set stands up for all of us.

I do shoot either way. Many of my stands are in close quarters, and I like to shoot with either hand/eye.

tom-you have seen some of my stands.
Yep....at the close-ranges you hunt....you could kill em with a sling-shot. Grin.

My buddy has the sheet with all the dimensions on it, and haven't gotten it from him yet. Hopefully soon.