Sheriff on scene, bagged one

We had someone in our farm yard in the past 2 weeks.

I had a dummy trail cam on a power pole in the old farmyard, and it was turned on the pole facing the woods last weekend......

I promptly hauled my ATV out of the old barn and brought back to the cabin. God that sucks. I need to get some black flash cams now and try to hide along the driveway in the aspens or something. Frickin A......

Funny u guys say this we just went out for the Friday fish fry and caught up on the local brag board. 2 150 bucks shot the last week.
Also heard that my adventure bagged 2 trespassers $500 fine a piece. Just like a deer story the trespass stories growwwww! Haha

We had someone in our farm yard in the past 2 weeks.

I had a dummy trail cam on a power pole in the old farmyard, and it was turned on the pole facing the woods last weekend......

I promptly hauled my ATV out of the old barn and brought back to the cabin. God that sucks. I need to get some black flash cams now and try to hide along the driveway in the aspens or something. Frickin A......

That sucks. But it's why I take the tires off much of the equipment around my place. Crack heads don't carry lug nuts. They are lug nuts.