All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheriff on scene, bagged one

We had someone in our farm yard in the past 2 weeks.

I had a dummy trail cam on a power pole in the old farmyard, and it was turned on the pole facing the woods last weekend......

I promptly hauled my ATV out of the old barn and brought back to the cabin. God that sucks. I need to get some black flash cams now and try to hide along the driveway in the aspens or something. Frickin A......

Funny u guys say this we just went out for the Friday fish fry and caught up on the local brag board. 2 150 bucks shot the last week.
Also heard that my adventure bagged 2 trespassers $500 fine a piece. Just like a deer story the trespass stories growwwww! Haha

We had someone in our farm yard in the past 2 weeks.

I had a dummy trail cam on a power pole in the old farmyard, and it was turned on the pole facing the woods last weekend......

I promptly hauled my ATV out of the old barn and brought back to the cabin. God that sucks. I need to get some black flash cams now and try to hide along the driveway in the aspens or something. Frickin A......

That sucks. But it's why I take the tires off much of the equipment around my place. Crack heads don't carry lug nuts. They are lug nuts.