Sending oil reserves to China..

I hope Brandon doesn't fix a single thing before the midterms. Take gas to $10

The problem is people will still think he is the messiah

Last edited:
I don't know if the democrats are even going to waste the money on this election. They'd be better served to focus on helping get all their plants in the GOP elected and to make sure McCarthy becomes speaker, and McConnel stays majority leader.

The McConnel that’s married to Chinese Spy? Never mind of course that McConnel. Does anyone else see just how screwed we are the “deep state” is in fact the “Chinese deep state” both parties are corrupted by them. The Chinese are playing the long game our politicians are short sighted fools.

Not exactly. When the administration declares war on the oil industry they have to protect the house. They would love to increase production but that involves them putting in capital and that isn’t going to happen with this president. So, they keep costs down and rake in profits.
I'm talking about refiners and you're talking about suppliers. Not remotely close to the same thing.

Biden shut down the Keystone on day 1. Trying to force electric on everyone. Our power grid is at least 50% powered by coal to make the electricity and our grid can't handle much more usage demand. Texas found out when their wind mills and solar panels were useless in a time of need. Shit show. Don't even get me going on "legalities". I want to "identify" as a person who doesn't pay taxes.

The guy is dumber than a pile of concrete blocks. What a fucking buffoon.

And I believe that was the democrats plan all along. They install Biden as the puppet and then when their policies intentionally destroy the economy they can oust Biden and blame him for everything before election time. I believe he’ll end up being the scapegoat for the results of the democrats policies when he doesn’t even have the mental capacity to understand what he’s doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It looks to me as though the presidency needs neutered it should not be able to do anything with the national oil reserves without Congress is explicit permission nor should they be able to do anything with oil leases or pipelines for that matter. We clearly need a Constitutional amendment stating more clearly what the presidency can’t do.

This isn't really new news. This was announced back in late February. Biden is trying to put pressure on Russia and to relieve the world's demand for Russian oil, which is the world's 2nd exporter. I think this is a damned if you do, damned if you don't for him politically. He was trying to kill two birds with one stone - hurt Russia and reduce fuel costs here. At best it hasn't helped with local fuel prices. It's yet to be determined if it will even help hurt Russia.
I do market research for a living, and one thing I’ve learned is you don’t know much until you immerse in an industry for a long while, just like it’s easy to judge someone’s actions - let’s say the plant manager - until you’re in that position and realize the many interests being juggled. I’m not saying I have much faith in our leaders, but plenty of these outrage headlines rely heavily on a partial and biased description of the actual situation.

I'm talking about refiners and you're talking about suppliers. Not remotely close to the same thing.
So the administration is cool with increasing refinery capacity and building new ones?

So the administration is cool with increasing refinery capacity and building new ones?
I'm not sure it matters. The refiners aren't interested in it, like I said in the first post, several of them have closed down in the past couple years.

Brandon campaigned on ending fossil fuels I think we can pretty much take his word for it no spin this way or that way needed he has spent the last 18 months working towards that goal but now it has become political suicide for his party but everyone knows where the spin is coming from now let’s blame Putin oh that didn’t work let’s blame the oil industry oh snap that didn’t work let’s blame Republicans oh snap there goes our Liberal World Order set back 25 years after this debacle.

We are going to need oil forever ! Think of agriculture, big power equipment , planes?

Can you imagine an electric combine in the fall, charging during “go” time !! Farmers gonna switch all their equipment out to electric? 😕

It takes a long time to ramp up petroleum output, but in this case it’s even more tempered because investors don’t want oil companies stuck with more stranded assets… because the reality is electrification and renewables are the only way - that we have found thus far - out of this mess. It’s going to happen whether you believe it or not, the question is will it happen fast enough.

It takes a long time to ramp up petroleum output, but in this case it’s even more tempered because investors don’t want oil companies stuck with more stranded assets… because the reality is electrification and renewables are the only way - that we have found thus far - out of this mess. It’s going to happen whether you believe it or not, the question is will it happen fast enough.
Lol this is funny

I'm not sure it matters. The refiners aren't interested in it, like I said in the first post, several of them have closed down in the past couple years.
That is alarming, wasn’t the last one built in the 70’s?

I do market research for a living, and one thing I’ve learned is you don’t know much until you immerse in an industry for a long while, just like it’s easy to judge someone’s actions - let’s say the plant manager - until you’re in that position and realize the many interests being juggled. I’m not saying I have much faith in our leaders, but plenty of these outrage headlines rely heavily on a partial and biased description of the actual situation.

You mean to tell me fox would run an article with the goal of getting a certain political tribe outraged rather than paint a balanced picture of the situation?!

I read a big article about this. The refineries wont invest that much money into something the government keeps saying they want to end, and then make it more and more difficult in anything with carbon fuels. I know I certainly wouldnt make a long term investment into something when the governemnt is against you on every turn.

You mean to tell me fox would run an article with the goal of getting a certain political tribe outraged rather than paint a balanced picture of the situation?!

They probably would. But that’s just 1 station.

CNN
MSNBC
ABC
CBS
NBC
YAHOO
REUTERS
The AP
New York Times (all news papers)
List could go on and on,
Would bury or not even cover a real story about a grandma that shot a would be robber and murderer. And if Joe shits his pants mums the word…..

That is alarming, wasn’t the last one built in the 70’s?
I think one was built rather recently in ND. One was proposed in SD about 10 or 12 years back but never went through. Several existing refiners have expanded heavily since then.