Sending oil reserves to China..

Bassattackr

5 year old buck +
How stupid can you get?? This president and group in office has to be the most inept, anti-American and corrupt group of individuals to walk the planet.

Unreal.

Can anyone say Manchurian candidate they have so much dirt on that fool that he will literally do anything the Chinese direct him to do.

Last edited:
Sounds like the company that bought the national reserves was started by Hunter Biden and well you know the big guy gets 10% so this looks really really bad

is anyone really surprise by the stupidity of people today? and at what lengths they will keep showing it!

common sense is GONE from the majority of people in the USA
and I don;t know how or if it will ever come back,

This isn't really new news. This was announced back in late February. Biden is trying to put pressure on Russia and to relieve the world's demand for Russian oil, which is the world's 2nd exporter. I think this is a damned if you do, damned if you don't for him politically. He was trying to kill two birds with one stone - hurt Russia and reduce fuel costs here. At best it hasn't helped with local fuel prices. It's yet to be determined if it will even help hurt Russia.

This isn't really new news. This was announced back in late February. Biden is trying to put pressure on Russia and to relieve the world's demand for Russian oil, which is the world's 2nd exporter. I think this is a damned if you do, damned if you don't for him politically. He was trying to kill two birds with one stone - hurt Russia and reduce fuel costs here. At best it hasn't helped with local fuel prices. It's yet to be determined if it will even help hurt Russia.
It really looks like he was padding his and Hunters pockets.

Cut off oil to Russia, hit China with sanctions until they stop buying from Russia, keep our reserves. Or better yet the moment Russia started putting troops on the Ukraine boarder do something to make them back off like the last 2 presidents did and keep the whole damn thing from happening. Too simplistic?

Biden is trying to put pressure on Russia and to relieve the world's demand for Russian oil, which is the world's 2nd exporter.

The only thing/s Biden is trying to do is not shit his pants in front of everyone, sniff some kids, and not pass out when the teleprompter is giving him his marching orders. Absolutely worthless corrupt puppet. Cant even answer a spontaneous objective question from a reporter. No wonder the rest of the world laughs at him and does whatever they want. Gas is $5 because Joe Brandon and the demonrats are in power. We have all the oil we need right here in north and south america. Russia will sell more oil then ever before cause China and India will take everything they can get. The western commie govts have manufactured this "shortage" plain and simple. Maybe if we would build more oil refineries and pipelines this would all go away, but no way in hell these pigs in Washington ever let that happen. We are "governed" by the scum of the earth.

How stupid can you get?? This president and group in office has to be the most inept, anti-American and corrupt group of individuals to walk the planet.

Unreal.

They are not stupid. Very shrewd operators who have a clearly defined plan. This is all deliberate ...

Definitely deliberate. “We will take you down from within.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am most irritated over Biden and the rest constantly blaming Putin for the gas prices etc. Biden said in 2019: "Putin knows that when I am president of the United States his days of tyranny and trying to intimidate the United States and those in Eastern Europe are over." Imagine if Trump had said something like that and then a war killing thousands and disrupting things here and elsewhere started a year after being elected. Biden has just been so weak. I remember in the weeks before and up to the invasion and even after he barely said anything. Anything that mattered anyway. And then imagine Trump blaming Putin for the gas prices etc.

They are all corrupt, it honestly doesn’t even matter anymore which side you vote. Bush, Obama, Hillary, Joe, the media and the list goes on and on and on. Then we vote in someone who we think will do a good job and they are offered bribes, money, insider trading, etc. It’s a never ending cycle that will never end until there’s a revolution. Trump tried but he didn’t do enough. No one ever will. Until all the 3 letter agencies are dismantled and term limits are installed just keep buying ammo and wait for it all to come crumbling down.

The only thing/s Biden is trying to do is not shit his pants in front of everyone, sniff some kids, and not pass out when the teleprompter is giving him his marching orders. Absolutely worthless corrupt puppet. Cant even answer a spontaneous objective question from a reporter. No wonder the rest of the world laughs at him and does whatever they want. Gas is $5 because Joe Brandon and the demonrats are in power. We have all the oil we need right here in north and south america. Russia will sell more oil then ever before cause China and India will take everything they can get. The western commie govts have manufactured this "shortage" plain and simple. Maybe if we would build more oil refineries and pipelines this would all go away, but no way in hell these pigs in Washington ever let that happen. We are "governed" by the scum of the earth.
Several oil refineries closed down during the height of the covid debacle when oil prices went negative.
Sadly the current gas prices are nothing more than a supply and demand, free market capitalism wet dream. The refiners are laughing all the way to the bank. It sucks, but it's what America was built on and I don't have a problem with it. When people refuse to pay the prices or find alternative methods of transportation, the cost will come down.

I wish I saved the article that predicted sky high oil prices when it went negative.

I bought some oil stocks, but obviously I should have bought more.

I wonder with the abortion issue now reversed if one issue voters may cause a “ blue wave”?

Or if the other side of the issue will push the red one?

Several oil refineries closed down during the height of the covid debacle when oil prices went negative.
Sadly the current gas prices are nothing more than a supply and demand, free market capitalism wet dream. The refiners are laughing all the way to the bank. It sucks, but it's what America was built on and I don't have a problem with it. When people refuse to pay the prices or find alternative methods of transportation, the cost will come down.
Not exactly. When the administration declares war on the oil industry they have to protect the house. They would love to increase production but that involves them putting in capital and that isn’t going to happen with this president. So, they keep costs down and rake in profits.

And right on cue the sniffer in chief fumbles again and babbles out whatever the teleprompter says... This guy puts the ball on the ground more then Adrian Peterson in a NFC championship game. His handlers probably gave him a little too much adderal this time out.

Capture.PNGCaptured.PNG

I hope Brandon doesn't fix a single thing before the midterms. Take gas to $10