selling firearms ?

MRBB

5 year old buck +
OK, I tried PM'ing /starting conservation's a few Mod's here to ask if its OK to list firearms for sale in the classified section, but a few weeks have passed and not heard back
SO< can any MOD tell me if posting a few firearms for sale is OK on this site, I don;t want to break any rules, but not getting any response from my pm's/ conversations I send to mods?

I would think this being a more or less hunting site, having a section for firearms for sale might be good for the site and its members?
any how, if anyone knows if its allowed here, please let me know!
I again like to play by the site rules ~

There is a sticky that lists the forum rules and I see nothing about selling firearms. There are some free forums where the owners are anti-firearm and disallow firearm sales. Hopefully one of the moderators will respond with a specific response.

I completely agree that being able to advertise private firearm sales here would benefit folks. Of course, I presume folks would do the transfer of anything shipped between states through an FFL holder. I guess folks in the same are could meet in person for transactions under the rules of that state.

Best of luck,

Jack

Is this proboards? I think they don't allow it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I also looked and didn;t see anything listed on any rules about this, and that is why I tried asking a mod, but then after a few weeks and no reply's< I figured maybe this would net me an answer!
as I don't wish to offend anyone or break any site rules!
I was even thinking maybe a new section could be added, for adds for things, or even a STATE specific forum section so, maybe members in in a certain state could swap buy sell things
as with today's crazy prices on and shortages, or folks getting older and or wishing to sell, trade or?/ might add some more content to this site?

just food for thought, I'm OK either way! but wanted to know, before I Might post anything for sale!

I didn’t get any PM’s from you. Try again just to see if one comes through.

As for posting a gun for sale, as long as it’s legal, I don’t see a problem with it.

Now if only someone has a TC Encore Pro Hunter action to sell at a reasonable price... :emoji_thinking: I doubt it...

OK<L so then I gather there are no site rules prohibiting LEGAL firearms for sale here?
and gather AMMO would be the same then?
just so I and others know?
any chance of there actually having a dedicated section for them, , even be cool if there was a state specific section too maybe? , as a I know a lot of folks like to see things in person before buying, and that might help members get to know each other better too?
JUST asking as something like this might again add some extra content to the site? which I gather is always good for the sites owners? HAHA!

Now if only someone has a TC Encore Pro Hunter action to sell at a reasonable price... :emoji_thinking: I doubt it...
I had one, sold it a just a few yrs back LOL

OK<L so then I gather there are no site rules prohibiting LEGAL firearms for sale here?
any chance of there actually having a dedicated section for them, , even be cool if there was a state specific section too maybe? , as a I know a lot of folks like to see things in person before buying, and that might help members get to know each other better too?
JUST asking as something like this might again add some extra content to the site? which I gather is always good for the sites owners? HAHA!
Extra content is always good for sites that are supported by advertising. When provided as a public service, like this one pretty much is, I'm not sure how much that matters.

Thanks,

Jack

Sell anything that’s legal. Ok by me.
Use the classified section for now. If something like that grows we can add a section.

The right traffic always outweighs lots of traffic for us. That’s why you can sell what you want. No advertisers to get their panties in a bunch and none to threaten boycotts if xyz isn’t cancelled.

I never realized people actually sold guns, I thought they were to buy only? Lol

I will keep an eye open for them.

I never realized people actually sold guns, I thought they were to buy only? Lol

I will keep an eye open for them.
IO used to think that too, till I had a gun shop and seen so many folks selling them
and then as the yrs passed and one day I woke up to realize I had a few hundred laying in about every corner closest space I could find, not to mentions all them dam safes I ended up buying and moving(ended up becoming an authorized safe dealer too)
so as time went on and I started to realize none of my family members had any interest in guns, and started to think, once I am gone some sucker is going to offer then peanuts for things, due to no one in family having a clue what any are or worth!
so, I started to thin the herd, selling off a lot of then things, I only bought cause the price was right or ended up with due to buying whole collections at times
so the past 10 yrs or so, I sold a lot of guns, still have plenty, but not as many!

when I was younger I never thought it was possible to have too many guns, but funny how age changes one's views!

Nothing in classifieds yet.... watcha got?

Nothing in classifieds yet.... watcha got?
to be honest, I haven't decided yet what I might list, so give me some time, , I'll have to think what is next on my list or??
as I was honestly just asking of allowed or not, !
but maybe I'll try this
what are you looking for? never know!