All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Score this rack

I suck, I guess. But I am going to play this game soon with one of my bucks, and I will have a full head and may include a tape measure...

I over-estimated by 3 or 4 inches............ain't the first time, won't be the last!:D

Thats what she said.

My ex was a foreign exchange student at my high school who was raised on the metric system. I always told people I married her because she believed this was 12 inches.

12inches_zpsgnakd3hk.jpg

I also used to tell people that if I needed to hide something from her I would just put it in the oven. The divorce probably shouldn't have come as a surprise.

A pair of mutts that can hunt up a pheasant out of the thickest brush and still crawl in bed with mom and dad at night.
That's awesome! Got my own bird dog and love her.

I was a little over an inch off on that one...I was trying to use all the objects on the work bench for reference like others. When I first looked at it I thought that the 3's were going to be over 10" and more like 11" but that kept giving me a really high score for I what felt the frame was carrying. I came down to 10" for each and adjusted all the G measurements accordingly and arrived and 141 and 4/8"....and I felt that was about right. I also figure he was about 17" inside.

That is still a darn good estimate.

I would have guessed 148!

Dang it. I was at 145.

Should have known. I'm always 2 inches short.