Score this rack

I suck, I guess. But I am going to play this game soon with one of my bucks, and I will have a full head and may include a tape measure...

I over-estimated by 3 or 4 inches............ain't the first time, won't be the last!:D

Thats what she said.

My ex was a foreign exchange student at my high school who was raised on the metric system. I always told people I married her because she believed this was 12 inches.

12inches_zpsgnakd3hk.jpg

I also used to tell people that if I needed to hide something from her I would just put it in the oven. The divorce probably shouldn't have come as a surprise.

A pair of mutts that can hunt up a pheasant out of the thickest brush and still crawl in bed with mom and dad at night.
That's awesome! Got my own bird dog and love her.

I was a little over an inch off on that one...I was trying to use all the objects on the work bench for reference like others. When I first looked at it I thought that the 3's were going to be over 10" and more like 11" but that kept giving me a really high score for I what felt the frame was carrying. I came down to 10" for each and adjusted all the G measurements accordingly and arrived and 141 and 4/8"....and I felt that was about right. I also figure he was about 17" inside.

That is still a darn good estimate.

I would have guessed 148!

Dang it. I was at 145.

Should have known. I'm always 2 inches short.