Sasquatch, anyone?

Only when I eat beef jerkey.

20 million trailcams out nationwide and not 1 pic?

WisterTrailCamChupacabra.jpg

That's classic black swan thinking. Just because we haven't found them yet, one cannot declare their non-existence.

If the professionals cannot uncover them with their cameras, how can u expect those of us who aren't trained in 'squatch biology to find them?

My youngest daughter will tell you, "Scariest thing in our woods is Dad!"

Reactions: kl9
A few years ago there was a local siting near me, several people reported seeing it. Sheriff's went out and it turned out to be a guy who was lets just say not all there who got a skinned hide from a buffalo and he made himself a suit from it. He was walking around in a field near a intersection and people turning saw him.

Turtle Man told Bo Bo that they are real. What more proof does anyone need than that...............

Turtle Man told Bo Bo that they are real. What more proof does anyone need than that...............
Is it sad that I know who both those people are?..
Naw; I have kids.

Is it sad that I know who both those people are?..
Naw; I have kids.

LOL, I never cease to be amazed at how kids love Turtle Man so much. His grandparents lived in a house about a mile from me and I pass by his house when I work for one of my clients just to the north. I talked to him at the Nwtf convention 2 years ago, and that guy is a blast.

Id be careful wearing a guile suit in an area where a Sasquatch has been sighted.

Our area is confirmed as prime Bigfoot habitat by the experts on Animal Planet's Finding Bigfoot. To quote them "it's very squatchy".

http://www.northlandoutdoors.com/event/article/id/65392/publisher_ID/5/

When all the people raise their hands making it look they have all seen bigfoot the question they actually asked was along the lines of "how many know of someone who has seen bigfoot", a bit of editing going on. A couple of the people that they show on the episode thought it would be funny to get on there and make something up, but some of our neighbors truly believe they saw bigfoot!
Link to episode trailer:
http://www.videodetective.com/tv/finding-bigfoot-moose-lake-minnesota/470634

One of our neighbors likes to get some attention so they made some foot prints to get some bigfoot experts excited:
http://cryptozoologynews.blogspot.com/2011/08/minnesota-expert-discredits-bigfoot.html

Id be careful wearing a guile suit in an area where a Sasquatch has been sighted.

When we had the bigfoot sightings going on my cousin's husband used a gorilla suit to scare the mail lady. He walked out onto the road when she was delivering mail and she slammed on her brakes and he went running into the woods. After a couple days of telling people she saw bigfoot she finally found out it was him!

My favorite quote from an old lady that lives down the road:

“He was a big thing,” she said. “I didn’t know it was a male, but the lady on the road ahead of me said she had seen the family jewels. I said I didn’t look that close.”

Bobo Knows..........Squatches!

20 million trailcams out nationwide and not 1 pic?
Why do u think the damn things are breaking all the time.... He shorts them out when he walks by

I use to think that the chance of seeing a Mountain Lion in the Northeast was about the same as seeing a Bigfoot. Then I saw this pic and BAM! Proof that they both exist here in Western, Mass…a trail cam pic of a Bigfoot stalking a Mtn. Lion stalking a deer. Incredible!
935559_613742128664850_803306645_n.jpg