RIP to the biggest POS

Howboutthemdawgs

5 year old buck +
Ever manufactured. Basically rewired the thing to get it working yesterday only to have it spray initially just fine and then only dribble droplets after that. I used the boot tool to dislodge it from the back of the 4 wheeler combined with a crescent wrench and here she lies. Gallon of gly down the drain. Hope Mr Fimco eats undercooked bacon this am
IMG_4359.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What sprayer do you plan to move to, or what’s a better quality brand?

What sprayer do you plan to move to, or what’s a better quality brand?

I’m looking at 3 pt pto sprayers for my tractor and maybe one for the utv. I like the flexibility of the four wheeler but I’m getting to where I’m have too much to spray for the 4 wheeler. As far as brands I’m not sure but I’m going to avoid anything sold in a box store

Ever manufactured. Basically rewired the thing to get it working yesterday only to have it spray initially just fine and then only dribble droplets after that. I used the boot tool to dislodge it from the back of the 4 wheeler combined with a crescent wrench and here she lies. Gallon of gly down the drain. Hope Mr Fimco eats undercooked bacon this am
View attachment 63343
For all the nice shit you have why you kept fooling with that thing!

I’m looking at 3 pt pto sprayers for my tractor and maybe one for the utv. I like the flexibility of the four wheeler but I’m getting to where I’m have too much to spray for the 4 wheeler. As far as brands I’m not sure but I’m going to avoid anything sold in a box store
Check out king sprayers. Buy once cry once. Real piece of equipment. My 100 gallon is money. Used it already after being up all winter. Worked like a charm.

I have this exact one except 100 gallon. 5 acres at a time. Also had them add a side sprayer for doing sides of road and ditches. Also have 100’ hose.

I thought I heard taps being played this morning.

I've had similar issues. Can't turn pressure down low enough to get steady pray at reasonable speed. Cheap spring hose clamps that don't tighten well. Also looking to add 3 pt sprayer to my tractor. Keep us posted.

Check out king sprayers. Buy once cry once. Real piece of equipment. My 100 gallon is money. Used it already after being up all winter. Worked like a charm.

I have this exact one except 100 gallon. 5 acres at a time. Also had them add a side sprayer for doing sides of road and ditches. Also have 100’ hose.

No boom on that? How do you spread the spraying?

Most farm stores around here carry a reasonable price, durable line of 3 pt sprayers

Im interested in this. Is this the one you have?

This is hilarious

I have 4 or 5 of these lined up in the loft of the barn gathering dust

They are like bic razors, poulan chainsaws, TSC batteries, and all things Harbor Freight.......... one( if lucky) and done

bill

I have a plethora of one and two gallon hand sprayers, a couple of backpack sprayers, a 25 gal fimco (6 yr old) and a 55 gal pto. I wish I had a 150 gal pto for the 65 hp tractor - but I need to stop this nonsense of buying a piece of equipment for every job. I use my 55 gal pto on a 28 hp jd by far the most. Its small size and tight turning radius makes it universally the most effective.

I have a plethora of one and two gallon hand sprayers, a couple of backpack sprayers, a 25 gal fimco (6 yr old) and a 55 gal pto. I wish I had a 150 gal pto for the 65 hp tractor - but I need to stop this nonsense of buying a piece of equipment for every job. I use my 55 gal pto on a 28 hp jd by far the most. Its small size and tight turning radius makes it universally the most effective.

mine is a 55 gal well built rig

I also have a few assorted back pack sprayers for spot spraying

bill