Redneck Soft Shell Blind

How tall are the inside ceiling?

77" tall on the inside.

I'm 5' 10" and can stand up easily in the blind with plenty of head room. I would be able to shoot out of the corner windows while standing up fairly easily.

77" tall on the inside.

I'm 5' 10" and can stand up easily in the blind with plenty of head room. I would be able to shoot out of the corner windows while standing up fairly easily.

GWM ... thanks for the info ...

I'm 6'6 and I could stand up in it and didn't hit the top

GWM ... thanks for the info ...

No problem.

I'm going to be out there a few times this week. If you want to see anything more, I can take pics and post them.

Looks like you have a great spot to set up the blind.

Thanks for the review, GWM. I have one in the box waiting to be setup. Since I hate reading directions, your review most likely saved me some headaches

As a side note, if you make the floor pure dirt, getting rid of any vegetation you can shift your feet more silently. It may seem silly, but it is amazing what deer can pick up on when they're 10ish yards away, at eye level.

Hey just checking to see if anyone had good luck hunting out of these new blinds this fall. I see they have them on sale again until November 30 or till they sell out.

I had no issues hunting out of mine and I like it much better than the Rhino Blinds I have. There's a lot more room than the Rhino Blinds also.

I got the email showing they are on sale. I'm probably going to be buying two more.

Do you have the tower too or just the blind ?

I currently have just the one blind. I'm going to get at least one tower.