Rams are DEAD to me!

Jordan Selsor

5 year old buck +
idiots.jpg
Hands up dont shoot?! Seriously
Dont let the door hit you in the ass on your way to LA boys. This organization will never see a dime of my money or be watched on my TV again.

St. Louis has a football team? :eek:

publicity stunt

I thought St. Louis was a Baseball town???? Don't ask me how I know...... Go Cubbies!!!!!

The Packers have a pretty good following all around the country if your looking for someone to cheer for.:eek: By the way, did I mention their team does pretty good sometimes as well.;):D

I thought St. Louis was a Baseball town???? Don't ask me how I know...... Go Cubbies!!!!!
HAHA STL is a baseball town JBird! Last cards/cubby game I went to my buddy got punched in the eye. Damn cubbies! My pal Nick got his licks in too though:)

Jordan, if you think that is bad, take a look at this pic. This is the mentality in much of America right now, and the sad sh!t is, idiots like this vote. Hopefully this guys already a felon and living in a state with no felon voting rights.
Scary, and he truly believes it.jpg

Jordan--I agree with you. If any one of those guys is available in my fantasy draft I'm passing even if they are good players. Absolutely stupid!

Love that sign ---Whip!! Wow that is just amazing...shaking my head..!!

Jordan, if you think that is bad, take a look at this pic. This is the mentality in much of America right now, and the sad sh!t is, idiots like this vote. Hopefully this guys already a felon and living in a state with no felon voting rights.
View attachment 3122

That has to be photoshopped. Has to be. It can't be real. Can it?

Last edited by a moderator:
BJE, I have no idea, but I sincerely hope you are correct. My gut tells me that's as real as it gets for some of these folks in the "entitlement" generation.

No way that sign is real. All the words are spelled correct. Hopefully most of them don't vote. Then again the ones that do probably vote 5 times.
Our local news interviewed two Vets that were going back to Pearl Harbor. These two were both in their 90's. They were talking about living through the attack and the war. When I think how far this country has fallen from their generation to today it is sad and scary.

Jordan - I have never gotten violent over a ballgame. If it was a cards/cubs game then I am almost 100% certain there was beer involved! But to say there is tension would be an understatement. I am showing my age here, but I still remember Ozzie "the Wizzard of Oz" Smith doing his back-flip on the infield as he took his position at short. My first cubs game at wrigley was against the cards and my dad pointed Oz out so I was ready to watch him and his back-flip. He never was much of a threat with the bat, but damn could he flat out play D at short!

As for the NFL - well there are far too many fair weather fans in my area to have ever really held my interest. Win and people love you - loose and all they do is criticize. It was interesting watchig the colts and Manning part ways around here. Talk about people wanting to have their cake and eat it too. I don't mind the NFL - I think the colts being in Indy helps the local economy, but I am not going to loose sleep if they ever decide to leave town.

Thanks for snoping that out kabic. Sad thing is, there is an all too real movement towards this type of thinking in this country today.

I saw that and thought it was real poor taste.

NFL== National Felon League

What else would you expect from them

I would hate to be Rams player and be pulled over in Missouri by any law enforcement

Never let the truth get in the way of the agenda.

Funny point on moving teams... Don't all of them threaten to move to LA?

NFL== National Felon League

What else would you expect from them
You can take the thug out of the hood but not the hood out of the thug.

Jordan - I have never gotten violent over a ballgame. If it was a cards/cubs game then I am almost 100% certain there was beer involved! But to say there is tension would be an understatement. I am showing my age here, but I still remember Ozzie "the Wizzard of Oz" Smith doing his back-flip on the infield as he took his position at short. My first cubs game at wrigley was against the cards and my dad pointed Oz out so I was ready to watch him and his back-flip. He never was much of a threat with the bat, but damn could he flat out play D at short!

As for the NFL - well there are far too many fair weather fans in my area to have ever really held my interest. Win and people love you - loose and all they do is criticize. It was interesting watchig the colts and Manning part ways around here. Talk about people wanting to have their cake and eat it too. I don't mind the NFL - I think the colts being in Indy helps the local economy, but I am not going to loose sleep if they ever decide to leave town.

Yep It was a combination of beer an youth (full of piss an vinigar)
The wizard was fun to watch!

Last edited:
I'm a big Cards fan. The first game I ever went to, when I was 7 or 8, Lou Brock got his 3000th hit.

My football team moved to Arizona years ago. I don't follow football much anymore. I never jumped on that Rams bandwagon.