All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rage Super Z Platinum Extreme Prototype Broadhead

B

bat man

Shot the new Rage experimental head out my 40 lb Bear Polar recurve tonite. Knocked the horns off my buck. Dropped in its tracks.
FullSizeRender (3).jpg

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Now thats funny Brooks!

Wouldn't be laughing if it was your buck. I cant even find the left side spike. I refuse to mount him without both sides.

Looks more like a Z71 crossbow kill to me. Very impressive stopping power there!!!

Rage.

What an appropriate name. Rage is what I felt when I spent $40 on a pack of the original Rage. I opened them up and the o rings were dry rotted. They blades would not stay locked in place. $40 for that? Yes, Rage is a good name.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You must be referring to the Rage TNT 40KE. I got a few sample packs as well. I didn't get the remote detonator though...did you buy that separate?

I can't stop laughing! Very good Brooks..Very good! I needed a good laugh as I'm sitting at work and thinking about the 2 roosters saw on my way in today.

If those heads were really any good, the deer would be wrapped and ready for the freezer !!! Holy sh ...... I was LOL !!!:p Good one Batman !!!