Quick update.

UFi911

Administrator
Staff member
I gotta get to work, but I did my best to throw some areas of discussion up.....

Lots more work to do, but I wanted to leave the forum "fairly useful" for the day.

Feel free to comment on the "forum wish list" thread. If you ask and it makes sense, I'll get it done!

Thanks everyone, work is calling.

-John

Last edited:
I do have one question will any of the post from the old site be transferred to this one?

Thanks for all the hard work!

Thanks John. Actually really like the new look!

This looks awesome, I like the handy too bar above the box I'm typing in. Thanks again

Last edited:
How do I get a picture in my avatar?

How do I get a picture in my avatar?
Click on your name at top, then go down to where it says avatar, click on avatar. Then click on browse, find your picture that you want as avatar.

Thanks guys... I like the new site too... The list of improvements is going to be way shorter here than on the old site.

Unfortunately EVERYTHING from the old site is gone. If I ever hear anyone say the word vBulletin out loud my head might blow off!

Thanks,

-John

Good to be back online. Seems like we all came through ok.

Looks good!!!! Still has that new smell.

I like this new set up a lot better. I just posted two pics into the mushroom forum. It was cake. +1 fan here!

This forum seems more user friendly so far... Thank you for not giving up...

That was easy, thanks!!

just for the record... my user name and password was invalid. I had to sign up again... just an fyi...

and ADMIN.... drop me a PM or an email.. I have a request and want to see if it can be done...

The forum looks really good from my Galaxy S4. Very android friendly.

Thanks for all of the work, John!

The forum looks really good from my Galaxy S4. Very android friendly.
Thanks now I have something else to put on my to-do list.