Products that aren’t garbage ?

I bought a pair of Attack Pants from KUIU this year. I have to say they are the absolute best pants I have ever had. I wore them out in Montana in the mountains every day. I also wore them for Wis rifle season. Yes they are $140 ($100 on sale) but man I think they are worth it. I have not tried Duluth Trading pants. Their commercials are funny though, i.e. Ball Room Jeans.

Chuck

I've got a 6 year old pair of attack pants that have been through hell and back and still rock. Love em. Very versatile. Different product than the duluth pants which are more oriented towards being a comfortable/durable work type pants compared to kuiu being more in line with mountaineering and physical performance end of the spectrum.

Heater body suit was a game changer for me. I can sit all day no matter the temp without getting cold. That's about the only thing I can think of that I use that I specifically swear by.
I've got a lot of other stuff I use and really like but I'd give it all up in a heartbeat if I had to in order to keep the heater body suit.

I'd give you characters my go-to .22 ammo as well, but I'm having enough trouble trying to find anyone to even take a backorder.

One product that comes to mind is a pair of Steiner binoculars with an “autofocus” feature that I love. You set the focus up for each eye at a particular distance but can see closer or farther without changing focus. I can quickly scan in and out. Maybe not the best optics but very useful in the deer stand. They are old enough the rubber molding is getting a bit sticky. I’d love a small pair for stalking that had the same autofocus feature.

Geez, so many great gift ideas above. I wish this thread was up a couple weeks ago when I told my wife I did not need anything, how wrong I was!

1.) Remington, 12ga. Wingmaster - must be at least 50 yrs old and as smooth as ever.
2.) Remington Model 700, 270 - tack driver
3.) Banks Blinds, Stump 4 - From Santa! - tell ya next year what I think.

1. Tikka Rifles - reliability, slick as snot action, good trigger that's less prone to failure than most, for a bargain of a price.
2. Zamberlan boots - need to pick the right model for the application but the 980s have been the best out of 8 or so $400 class boots i've tried for mountain hunts.
3. Swarovski nockers
4. Boot blankets - artic shield and icebreaker both work. Nothing else keeps my feet warm on long sits

Merino wool base layers, comfortable and warm even when sweaty

Evercalm, and similar products

Grunt call, used for stopping deer in shooting lanes

I'll second the Merino wool

Folding Eversaw
Savage Axis
Danner boots
DR85 duck call
Flocked duck decoys
Floating gun cases
A good dog

Toyota vehicles,, if you're the buy and hold type

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have...well had a 2003 Tacoma...absolutely love that truck...Handed it down to my son at 16...he is now 19 and yelled at me the other day that I do not need to remind him any more that I want it back when he is ready to upgrade!!!

Or even the buy and sell type! If you have a 2 year old pickup you can damn near get new price for it now days. It’s absolutely bonkers what used Tacomas and 4 runners go for.. The new tundra is enticing for my next half ton.