All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Product Review

tooln

5 year old buck +
Catcrap it may have a funny name but it works real good. Works great for rifle scopes, range finders, glasses anything that you want

4 does coming

OK I'm back. 4 does came trotting through 95 yards out, dropped one. Damn 270 is loud shooting inside the shadow hunter. First deer I've seen all rifle season. Will finish post when I get home.

Ok I'm home the doe weighed 126 lbs dressed. Anyway catcrap works really good for anti fogging.

Best product review I've ever read! Can't believe how much it helps you get a deer. :D;)

Where did you buy it? I've tried a few different things in the past and none of them worked very well.

Congrats on the deer.

Love the review, pause, shoot a deer, back to the review.

-John

Haha grats on the slick head! tks for posting! I like the looks of that product better than Nikon anti fog wipes!

Best product review I've ever read! Can't believe how much it helps you get a deer. :D;)
Love the review, pause, shoot a deer, back to the review.
-John
Sitting all season and not seeing anything gets boring.
I got the stuff on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/EK-10003C-Cat...=UTF8&qid=1417245367&sr=8-3&keywords=cat+crap

Geez. That Cat-Crap is fast acting stuff. Just wipe it on an shoot one. Errrrrrrr......ever thing you need to clean your glasses? ;)

Geez. That Cat-Crap is fast acting stuff. Just wipe it on an shoot one. Errrrrrrr......ever thing you need to clean your glasses? ;)
:D:D

All this time he was surrounded by deer and ddnt even know it!

Thanks for the review. I hate fogged glasses but always seem to have them.

Here's another review. Milwaukee tools came out with a heated jacket.

http://www.milwaukeetool.com/heated-gear

I picked up the hoody at ace hardware. Can't speak to its longevity but I bought an extra battery and it lasts all day. It was the only thing keeping me in a tree at 15 degrees with 20 mph winds. The first day I used it I put it over my base layers and could only put it on low. Medium burnt me.

After that I put it over base layers and a heavy long john shirt. I could use medium. When they make pants I'm buying them.

Well its about the same time as yesterday maybe I should do another review so something comes through again just got lucky yesterday doesn't look that way today.

Does this prevent or remove fog?

I have never had a problem unless I breath on a lens ...