Post pictures of your hunting cabin or other accommodations on your land.

I have to sleep sitting up, but I don't have to go outside to do my business. :D

Kskid that is the best looking s*** house I have ever seen! Haha

That's one nice out house!!! Did you build or buy? I would be interested in purchasing plans to build one.

Used a bedframe for the door header. I know, I got skills.
What the heck is this thing? Looks like its from the flintsones?

This is my camphouse. Its my grandparents old farm house.
Its not fancy but it has served its purpose for many years.

That's a nice deck - What size did you build, is it sitting on concrete blocks? I would like to build something similar for my camper. Thanks!
My good friends helped build it. It's nicer then what I have at my house. We put it all on blocks with a little gravel under them. I think it's 16x16. We recently just had electrical ran to it and had a tank buried for the sewage. It suits our needs for now.

Did you build or buy? I would be interested in purchasing plans to build one.

Thanks for the nice comments - I tweaked some plans I found online. Sorry, I don't remember where - possibly an ag extension website. Slightly overbuilt so it could be moved as I got the place cleaned up. My girlfriend didn't care much for squatting all the time & I didn't care much for squatting half the time. :) It's been a big hit with my city friends who come out for parties & such.

Did you dig a hole, or do you use another method of waste removal?

One of the more expensive parts of using a park model travel trailer for a "deer shack"......is the septic system. Seems that could cost me about $4000.

I see KSKID is using a holding tank. I've been wondering about doing that too for a toilet in a park model trailer. How big of tank? and have you had it pumped yet?

Love that big deck Kskid!

For our camp site we actually buried a 1000 gallon tank about 10' behind the camper. I paid a friend of a friend around $1800 (can't exactly remember) to buy the tank, dig the hole with his smaller back hoe, add the riser pipes, etc. that was 3 years ago and we haven't pumped it yet. I only run enough gray water to flush the hose out, the rest waters the grass in the area. It really works out slick.

It has a really small stock tank under it. Not exactly code, but it works. Haven't had to take it out yet as it only gets limited use. Liquids evaporate & I plan to burn the solids off. I'll put a real tank under it once it gets a permanent home.

I think you meant the deck in Hawaii5joe's post. It *is* pretty darn nice!

Biffy's have codes there?

Our buildings don't even have codes in Crow Wing County. :eek:

My neighbor has a 55 gallon barrel under their out house. Gets it automatically pumped once a year around $100 or so.

I think I gotta go looking for a holding tank. There is a rental yard a few miles away, where I could rent a small track hoe to bury it. I only need to use the holding tank for the biffy.

Been looking at park model trailers on Craigs List lately. Seems to be LOTS of reasonably priced units available now in fall. I like the 12' wide models. The tank, a park model and a big deck would suit my purposes quite well. Most of the time we just need a place to hang out for a few hours......wait-out a rainfall.....have some lunch.....or sneak-in a nap.

7ed1d646ccba15cee4bcc06f4305fb66.jpg

Here is my setup. After seeing the others I realize mine is not really a cabin. It's more like a shack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice cabins guys! Too embarrassed to post mine.