Planting Apple trees can leave a mark

Peeps

5 year old buck +
On Friday while planting my trees I had a slight misshap. I was up on a step stool reaching up pounding in the conduit to stake a Wolf River Apple tree I had just planted with my post driver. Everything was going well until I brought it up to high dislodging it from the post. When it came back down it smashed into my shin. That didn't feel too good but I was lucky as I could still stand on that leg. I said a few choice words and continued planting. This is what the leg looks like tonight. image.png

Ouch!

Post drivers can be a dangerous tool! Tore out the skin "web" between my thumb and index finger while in college while I was driving a fence post. Glad your injuries were not more severe.

Ouch is right! Take it easy Peeps and get well soon. You going for an X Ray?

Yikes!! You know what they say...no pain no gain:rolleyes:

Yowser :eek:

Ouch is right! Take it easy Peeps and get well soon. You going for an X Ray?

No X Ray. It sure hurt right away and swelled up nicely but I was able to stand on it without causing anymore pain so I was pretty sure nothing was broken. I said a few choice words and went back to planting. It only hurts when I touch it. No problems with walking so I think it will be fine. It sure looks nasty tho. I'm lucky, a little one way or the other and I think I would have broke the bone.

I would say your leg is at full pink Peeps lol. Ready to be pollinated :eek:. Be careful out there dude