fuldraw

5 year old buck +
My sons first bow kill
At 15 yrs the smiles tells it all!!
He is hooked :)
This is his 4 th deer since age 10image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

Nice buck! Tell him congrats

Very nice. Congrats to your son.

Awesome. Well worth your first "like" ;).

Thats great! Nice one.

Shake his hand for me.

Congrats to your boy! A great buck with any weapon, but pretty special to get one that nice with a bow!

Very nice buck! Great job!

Very nice, the mount looks great!! - Congrats to your son...;)

Holy Crap, the kid looks like he grew 6" from when he shot the buck until when he picked him up! Congrats!
Last fall his eyes were at my chin now His eyes are about the middle of my forehead his shoe size is 2 sizes bigger than mine so hope fully he will keep growing .

Great looking deer! He must have eaten half the deer himself !!!!!

It's always fun when the kids get a good one. I remember when my boy got his - he was older and plugged into social media - he told me that he felt like a rock star! Nice deer with any weapon and for anyone.

I remember when my son shot a wall hanger. He was 13 and came up to the house after he shot the buck, the kid was on a dead run. I Asked him if he got one, and he said in front of his mother and I........"Dad, I shot a Fu*king Horse with horns! It came Running by so Fu*king fast, I just Fu*king shot and I can't believe I fu*king got him!" ......My wife looked at me with the lazaer beam eyes at his swearing and all I could say was.........Holy Fu*k! Took the pressure off the kid for a while as the Barracuda was now mad at me!:D

And it was our biggest buck ever off this farm!
Lmao

I remember when my son shot a wall hanger. He was 13 and came up to the house after he shot the buck, the kid was on a dead run. I Asked him if he got one, and he said in front of his mother and I........"Dad, I shot a Fu*king Horse with horns! It came Running by so Fu*king fast, I just Fu*king shot and I can't believe I fu*king got him!" ......My wife looked at me with the lazaer beam eyes at his swearing and all I could say was.........Holy Fu*k! Took the pressure off the kid for a while as the Barracuda was now mad at me!:D

And it was our biggest buck ever off this farm!
Thats good stuff right there! lol

Great looking buck he shot...congratulations.....

Awesome...totally Awesome....

Congrats to your boy! Who did the mount if you don't mind me asking?

Big Daddy's in st Charles

Tks I was just curious. I used to work at SHWARTZ taxidermy is STL part time in 05-06.