Outfitter Review Thread

An update on Bear Track Outfitters in MB. Ron Dare sold it! Hopefully the new owners will have good luck and always be honest.

That is a real bummer. My girlfriend and I were just discussing a hunt there for next August. Guess we will have to postpone.

Even if he did not sell it, I would advise to stay away and book elsewhere. Good luck.

You had a bad experience there?

Yes, so did a number of others. I posted the experience on another site and referenced it above.

Try Sleeve Lake, Desjardin, Plum Lake for a Fall hunt.

Thanks for the tip.

check bowsite.com for outfitter reviews

Took a second trip to Sleeve Lake the last week of May. Connected again on the first night. Saw 7-8 beers that evening before taking mine.

Evan, Dave and Cyril get it done and are just fun to be around. Nice, sincere folks who you will go back to again. I have already booked for next year. PM me if you want more information.

Can we get a photo of your bear?

What weapon are you using?

Awesome! I showed my wife, and she says we can start planning a hunt there. Probably a once-in-a-lifetime thing for her, so that Sleeve Lake outfitter looks like a good one. Thanks for the info.

Good luck, you will have fun and success!

Their website has been down all day. We got all fired up to check it out, but it wouldn't load. Oh well, we habe plenty of time.

I sent Evan a text to let him know. Thanks.

Evan called, site is back up.

Excellent. Thanks.