Oh man! Browser Issues!

SD51555

5 year old buck +
Hey team,

I have been using Firefox as my web browser. When I go to post or reply to a thread, the text box isn't there. I had the bright idea to try Internet Explorer. That has worked, but all my bookmarks are in Firefox. Any computer wizards know how to fix something like that? I was all good until about a day or two ago.

Anyway, I'm OK now. I was panicking because I couldn't participate in the kerfuffle here.

Saw that.

Chrome is the $hit :D
That's similar to how I feel, except I leave out the word "the" from that sentence. ;):eek: IE, functional but hate it. Chrome, bloated and hate it. Firefox, sometimes a delay in getting all sites to load after updates, but still my choice over the other 2. I just had the very issue you described 5 minutes ago. Closed my browser, dumped my Internet cache, and viola, here I am posting with Firefox. Mozilla Rules!

That's similar to how I feel, except I leave out the word "the" from that sentence. ;):eek: IE, functional but hate it. Chrome, bloated and hate it. Firefox, sometimes a delay in getting all sites to load after updates, but still my choice over the other 2. I just had the very issue you described 5 minutes ago. Closed my browser, dumped my Internet cache, and viola, here I am posting with Firefox. Mozilla Rules!

How do you clear the cache?

Scratch that. Figured that out too. This is why I love this site. Worked for me as well. I couldn't figure out how to move my bookmarks from the right side of the browser to the left. Good to have my Firefox back.

I use IE and have no or very few problems.