Buckeye Orion system for sale.

John-W-WI

Administrator
I have decided I'm ready to part with my BEC system. I realize my timing isn't perfect, but I had to give the cellular system some time to make sure it was what I wanted.

I won't over sell the system I have for sale. It's 6 years old, well used, but everything works. I don't guarantee anything other than it all worked when I put it in the box. But I wouldn't sell it if it wasn't worthy of someone else owning it. My ground it just not flat enough and I have great cellular coverage on my entire farm.

It's a complete Buckeye Orion system with 4 cameras, PC base with USB cable, antennas, cables and 5 probably tired 6v batteries (I used external batteries that I have re-purposed with my new cameras).

The only broken part is a small connector cable that goes from the camera to one of the 100' antenna cables. I've included a picture of the broken cable. Not sure if it could be fixed but I'm sure buckeye could sell you a new one for a reasonable price. Please see the following pictures that include a price break down. I'm offering the system for $1625 shipped to your door - if I can't sell it for that I'll keep it and use it on half of my farm :emoji_wink:

I have no idea how long Buckeye will have parts available for the Orion system. You might want to give them a call if you are interested. 866-325-8172

Buckeye 0.PNG buckeye 1.jpg buckeye 2.jpg buckeye 3.jpg buckeye 4.jpg

I have internet at my farm, so I had the PC running the system save the images to google drive. That way I could check the images from anywhere on the web. I'll throw in the EEEbox pc (about the size of a really big sandwich) in with the system if you want it.

Do you still have this?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Do you still have this?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Yes sir!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The system is sold. Thanks for looking everyone.

-John