Obsession bows

Jordan Selsor

5 year old buck +
Out with the old and in with the new. Slow day at work got me in trouble on ebay. UPS just delivered a NIB obsession 7m. WOW is all I can say. If your considering a new rig give obsession a look. Smooth draw, quiet, fast and 85+% let off is insane. They priced really competitively. One I ordered was last years flagship bow and got it for 380 on ebay. Guy would have to be crazy to order a flagship bow the year it comes out when you can wait an get them so much cheaper.

I've never shot one but I like their commercials. Congrats on the sweet buy!

Pretty sharp looking bow.
I was dumb enough to buy a flagship Xbow from Ravin this year. Probably worth 50% less today.

It did its job this year so I don’t care:emoji_slight_smile:

I am going to check out the bowtech realm X,anyone have one

Congratulations Jordan. I’ve always kind of shot the less expensive models and held onto them for ten years at a time. 2017 I splurged and bought a Matthews Halon 32 (Their flagship bow). The quality and shootability was just so much better than what I ever imagined. I’m sure you’re going to love it! And man are these new bows fast.

I am going to check out the bowtech realm X,anyone have one

We just got my son a realm not the x, super nice bows. I have plans to upgrade to the ss version this year sometime.

I have not seen an Obsession bow around here. Hope it works out good for you.

I have a realm X and I like it... Also have a Matthews,elite, and PSE though =)

Alot of the bows are pretty comparable anymore but I like the longer ATA

Alot of the bows are pretty comparable anymore but I like the longer ATA
I agree with you. Seem to be much easier to hold steady.

I am still waiting on parts to show up to get this one tuned up

Out with the old and in with the new. Slow day at work got me in trouble on ebay. UPS just delivered a NIB obsession 7m. WOW is all I can say. If your considering a new rig give obsession a look. Smooth draw, quiet, fast and 85+% let off is insane. They priced really competitively. One I ordered was last years flagship bow and got it for 380 on ebay. Guy would have to be crazy to order a flagship bow the year it comes out when you can wait an get them so much cheaper.

Wow, nice deal! I probably shouldn't go lurking on Ebay or I may find one I can't pass up!

VV

The obsession is shooting bullets and zipping a 400 Easton axis pretty hot! Anxious to get comfortable and stretch it’s legs!

That’s pretty quick! Nice arrow tune too..

The obsession is shooting bullets and zipping a 400 Easton axis pretty hot! Anxious to get comfortable and stretch it’s legs!

That’s moving pretty good, what’s the draw length and weight currently.

28.5DL 67lb
Yeah that’s moving, your specs are very similar to mine. I shoot a halon 6 and I can only get 305fps out of it. Now you got me thinking.....