Notable Members on Habitat Talk

SD51555

5 year old buck +
Has anyone looked at the list?

http://habitat-talk.com/index.php?members/

I just wanna give a big thank you to all the guys that participate and share in a big way. We all get a little better each time you share.

And someone posted the 10,000th post sometime this evening! Really cool! Thanks again to Big Rock John for giving us all a new home!:D

I think this site is really serving it's intended purpose, and I would say it's a success. There isn't the BS, we all have the right intentions.

I think this site is really serving it's intended purpose, and I would say it's a success. There isn't the BS, we all have the right intentions.

Agreed! And more down to earth. I've met a couple of guys on here personally and have to say they're the cream of the crop.

I guess I'm chopped liver. :p

Has anyone looked at the list?

http://habitat-talk.com/index.php?members/

I just wanna give a big thank you to all the guys that participate and share in a big way. We all get a little better each time you share.
I agree with this, thanks to everyone. I've gained so much from this group and thanks John for starting this!

This forum has a calming effect the other does not have. Why is that?

Is it because John will come over and put us in a headlock if we get to out of line? Hahahahaha!

I will say it is very exciting to be in the running for top dog in the Likes and Trophy Points division!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we all need to send John a Christmas card and a donation of cash. Thanks a lot.

Lots of knowledgeable people here, and nearly everyone that really matters.

This forum is still a young fawn that hasn't even gone through it's first "rut" yet. I have a feeling it's only going to get better come fall :D

THANKS JOHN!!!!

Great group of like minded enthusiasts . Thanks John!

Is it because John will come over and put us in a headlock if we get to out of line? Hahahahaha!

There is some truth to that.... Fortunately the place really runs itself. I'll do everything I can to keep it that way!

The honor is all mine guys.... This place is only what it is because of the great people here.

Ironically, I haven't been around much. I read the new posts often, but haven't been posting much. I'll get back to posting more soon!

(Christmas cards are welcome, but please don't send me money!)

Thanks again,

-John

Yeh really enjoy this place, thanks for putting it together, however way to many MN guys around here. ;)

(Christmas cards are welcome, but please don't send me money!)

I usually ask for it the other way around. :D

I never really got into forums until this past yr. I must say I truly feel like several of you have become my friends:) I have lots of buddies that hunt but none have the passion for habitat enhancements like you guys! Thanks to John and thanks to all of you for always being there to answer my questions!

Great site and even better people! Thanks John and others that made this all happen.

Agree, appreciate everything John. Great site and great people.

beer-toast.gif

Thanks John! Without your site I'd still be fuming about the yokels over at the other site. This has proven to be a yokel-free zone to this point. Just a group of great guys sharing their knowledge about habitat and BS. NICE!